• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bear mountain nsx run August 9th anyone?

Whatever everyone decides to do, I will be in Teaneck at the Marriott at 7:15 on Sunday morning along with another local NSX owner. (He is not on Prime but will nevertheless be attending..) I will also have my D7000 to hopefully take a ton of pictures with everyone else who will be in attendance.

I'm glad I initiated all of this, this will be like old times again ���������� see you guys Sunday.

have fun guys and gals......to many family things going on to spend the day driving a silly old car....:tongue:

I am in the same boat as Frank as I am out west. It looks like my options are:

Teaneck - 7:30
Bear Mt Circle - 8:30

I am on the fence between caravaning and beauty sleeping...

--------------------

Can we all agree, as Tytus suggested, to meet at 10:30 AM at the Old Silver Mine Ski Center?
We will have a lot of cars starting from many locations and it will be impossible to keep everyone together. It makes sense to regroup at a spot that can accommodate everyone. This will also give everyone a chance to chat and admire cars.

Does 10:30 make sense or should we make it 10:00? It will be getting very trafficy after 9:30 so at some point BM will become more frustrating than fun. Thoughts?

Aaron
You can meet us at Silver Mine but that is the place we would regroup before our run to lunch. The traffic is the reason we meet at the other points at 8:30 am so we can have some fun. 10:00 or later and the going will be slow. If you just want to socialize and get beauty sleep Silver Mine is the place to meet. If you want a spirited drive I recommend meeting at Annsville Circle not BM circle as you suggested. Not sure there is a good place to pull over at BM Circle. Anyway it will be good to see you again since last year. See y'all wherever.

Tytus

Ok, reservation made for 12:30 for 20 people. I will call again at 11 so we can always change the time or headcount. Seating us won't be a problem, regardless of the size.

Can you please re confirm at which restaurant you guys will be eating. I May only be able to make it around lunch time.

I am in the same boat as Frank as I am out west. It looks like my options are:

Teaneck - 7:30
Bear Mt Circle - 8:30

I am on the fence between caravaning and beauty sleeping...

--------------------

Aaron,

Want to meet up for a micro-caravan up 287? We plan to enter 287 exit 30 at around 7:05 am.

Frank

Last edited:
Here is what we have so far:
1. passline
2. ftuhy
3. Aaron94T
4. Spa2KJT
5. NSX owner that met Spa2KJT ??
6. HockeyGoalie
7. jazzmann ??
8. gspinner91
9. Mark&Sue
Anyone who should be removed from this Teaneck list, please let us know and also anyone who should be added.
We will be leaving Teaneck at 7:30 sharp and will not be able to stay any longer. Anyone that will be arriving later than that due to traffic or other, will have to catch up with us on the Palisade Interstate Parkway north. And be in touch by radio. Drive safe everyone and have fun. See ya'll on Sunday. :smile:

Is this the final drivers we should be waiting for at Teaneck Sunday?

1. passline
2. Spa2KJT
3. NSX owner that met Spa2KJT ??
4. HockeyGoalie
5. jazzmann ??
6. gspinner91
7. Mark&Sue

- - - Updated - - -

Rich, just in case, let's all plan to swap c ph #'s tomorrow Mormon.

Yes Sir. Good plan.

Apologies, I forgot to follow-up on this. I won't be able to make it, too much going on. I'll have ~6.5 of commuting on top of the run itself and that's too long of a day for all that's gotta get done. I'll try again next time.

Whos going to lead this run just out of curiosity

Usually it's Roger on the Westchester side, however, event organizer is Mike and I would check with him. I think Tytus likes to lead the Storm King part. As for the Teaneck few, I don't mind it and I know several PIP LEOS. Just guessing of course based on past observation. Could be wrong.

Just to confirm with the long island queens guys. are we still meeting at burger king on northern blvd by the cross island or are we just headed straight to the bp in the bronx. I'll be by the southern state rest area w/b around 7 if any other long island guys wanna meet up

Whos going to lead this run just out of curiosity

I am willing to lead from Annsvills Circle on and I have a great route from Lake Tioratti to the restaurant in Newburgh, we can do Storm King twice, it will be a nice surprise. BTW Silver Mine is Charging $6 to park we should meet at the side of the road just past the parking lot on seven lakes. See y'all tomorrow.

Tytus

Just to confirm with the long island queens guys. are we still meeting at burger king on northern blvd by the cross island or are we just headed straight to the bp in the bronx. I'll be by the southern state rest area w/b around 7 if any other long island guys wanna meet up

Bp has station but just to avoid confusion I'll pass by Burger King since its on the way

- - - Updated - - -

Tytus will be leading the way this was just my idea and I'm a follower not a leader lol

Just got back, that was a great turn out guys, good to meet many forum members in person. I can now put a face to most of the names I see here. Too bad we got separated during the second half. I really wanted to go do storm king again. We should do this again before it gets cold.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sorry the last one was blurry but camera phones dont focus fast enough

Attachments

• 11831343_944355148940124_834171049_o.jpg
    11831343_944355148940124_834171049_o.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 11874808_944355092273463_1910971510_o.jpg
    11874808_944355092273463_1910971510_o.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 11852646_944287902280182_326441713_o.jpg
    11852646_944287902280182_326441713_o.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 11874536_944288232280149_282516542_o.jpg
    11874536_944288232280149_282516542_o.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Just got back, that was a great turn out guys, good to meet many forum members in person. I can now put a face to most of the names I see here. Too bad we got separated during the second half. I really wanted to go do storm king again. We should do this again before it gets cold.

^+1 and thanks for helping GPS the bbq spot lol.

Thanks again everyone for allowing me to tag along. It was definitely a great run! Wish I could have stayed for lunch but needed to get back. Drive back safely everyone. Hopefully the next time we do another run this year, I'll be in my NA1.

Last edited:
Back