• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bear mountain nsx run August 9th anyone?

I dont know what happened to the other half of the cars but here goes some of the cars from today

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4wc0PCj-5ik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great turnout for an out the blue setup I put up weeks ago, thanks to all that attended and helped make it possible. I'd like to thank Tytus for leading the pack in those twister roads, Bailey for his photography and all the new members that made it out. I think the count must've reached 21 which was awesome. We MUST do this again before we store our cars away which is usually novemberish. Please post pics on this thread so we can enjoy. Until next time....

Glad to see you guys out having fun.....who needs Don ,Carla ,and Larry anyway.....:tongue:

I dont know what happened to the other half of the cars but here goes some of the cars from today

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4wc0PCj-5ik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice video Bailey. I think that was pretty much everyone before the group got separated.

- - - Updated - - -

20150809_090930.jpg
20150809_090924.jpg
20150809_090907.jpg
20150809_085250.jpg
20150809_085240.jpg
20150809_085235.jpg
20150809_085215.jpg
20150809_085159.jpg

Too bad we got separated during the second half. I really wanted to go do storm king again.

Sorry, that was my fault. I developed some health related issues (OK now) on the way down from Perkins and had no way of notifying the drivers behind me that I would be heading south on PIP instead. Was hoping you guys knew the route when Tytus explained but I guess with all the excitement and so on. When you guys followed me the next best thing was to find a u-turn but it may have turned out too late to catch the others. Again, sorry that happened. I would have loved to do the second half and lunch as well. All this means is that we need another run before winter storage. haha!

- - - Updated - - -

Great morning. Thanks guys and especially Mike, Tytus and Bailey.

Sorry, that was my fault. I developed some health related issues (OK now) on the way down from Perkins and had no way of notifying the drivers behind me that I would be heading south on PIP instead. Was hoping you guys knew the route when Tytus explained but I guess with all the excitement and so on. When you guys followed me the next best thing was to find a u-turn but it may have turned out too late to catch the others. Again, sorry that happened. I would have loved to do the second half and lunch as well. All this means is that we need another run before winter storage. haha!

- - - Updated - - -

Great morning. Thanks guys and especially Mike, Tytus and Bailey.

It is no big deal. We will just have try again. I honestly had no idea where anything was.

8c09ad11b91a1afb7a9b62d284462403.jpg
05f54b5eaaaca6ea2bc2fefed0028ed9.jpg
b8f77f1dc75a2f8197b0e50b2548cfd4.jpg
https://vimeo.com/135817429
https://vimeo.com/135817458
Was a great day today [emoji106]

Last edited:
Good seeing you guys out there, wish I could have been out with my car but I was camping this weekend and had my bike.

Hope the rest of your drive was good and that lunch went well!

Well I was late to the Billy Joe's (with my Quebec plate beside a claen red stock NSX). Unfortunately, I thought I was sitting with all of you guys. The waitress brought me to sit a different group of car guys (Porsches, Mercedes) who were sitting on the far right as you walked out to the terrace.

Where were all of you guys sitting?

Amazing turnout for an impromptu GTG, 20+ NSX's! We have to do something like this more often. Maybe another one of these prior to snow season. A meet up and lunch at a parking friendly restaurant would not be a bad idea as well.

Had a great time seeing everyone. Too bad I had to head back down early.
just have to adjust my rear suspenion a bit higher.

Well I was late to the Billy Joe's (with my Quebec plate beside a claen red stock NSX). Unfortunately, I thought I was sitting with all of you guys. The waitress brought me to sit a different group of car guys (Porsches, Mercedes) who were sitting on the far right as you walked out to the terrace.

Where were all of you guys sitting?
Wow that's crazy, I saw your car when I was leaving, we were in the restaurant in front of the outdoor bar. Sorry that happened to you.

I normally don't do the meet thing but must say I had a blast yesterday meeting all of the fellow owners. The turnout as previously stated was great considering the relatively short notice. Too bad we lost half of the guys to previous engagements and other matters. I will definitely be up for a fall run if/when it happens again.. Here are a few pictures I was able to snap as well.

Last edited:
I'm a new owner in Connecticut and interested in a fall ride, if that comes to be.

Anyone going tonight. Thinking about taking the wife. NSX is layed up with two blown shocks so I'm taking my Vette. Just curious if we will see some other NSXers.

Anyone going tonight. Thinking about taking the wife. NSX is layed up with two blown shocks so I'm taking my Vette. Just curious if we will see some other NSXers.

I wa there last week with my NSX, there is usually an NSX or two up on the hill

Last weekend looked like it was going to get rained out so I stayed home. Well if anyone decides to go. I will have my black Widebody Vette stop by and say hello.

Last weekend looked like it was going to get rained out so I stayed home. Well if anyone decides to go. I will have my black Widebody Vette stop by and say hello.

I know that Bailey is up there, not sure which car he took. I would have been up there with my NSX, but after moving my mother's house today, just too tired. Enjoy

Back