• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bear Mountain this Sunday, 11/13. Anyone?

Sunday looks to be nice. Anyone up for a last minute drive? Please post up.

8am at Bear Mt Gas station.

Bailey, Rich, Tytus, Mike, Aaron, Roger, Bob, Steve, Snowwhite, Popsicle and anyone else. Come on out guys!

Simon

(Bailey has already signed up because he hasn't seen other NSX's in a while...:)).

Simon, you mean the gas station at Annsville Circle in Cortland NY at route 6 and route 202 as the Bear Mountain Gas Station, right?

I am not sure if I can make it at this point and may not know till the last minute or may have to go later due to some AM commitments. This time of the year the sun is pretty low in the AM so it is a mixed blessing if I go later and if it is cloudy.

Hope to see you guys there.

Tytus

I wish I could come out and meet with you guys I am a new owner in the NYC and would like to see others from the area unfortunately Its one of my last opportunities to go to the drag track with my project car

I wish I could come out and meet with you guys I am a new owner in the NYC and would like to see others from the area unfortunately Its one of my last opportunities to go to the drag track with my project car

No problem...Congrats on your NSX and hope to see you next time.

Have a great time and be safe, I'm unable to attend as I'm currently at Captiva Island for an 11/11/11 wedding and won't be returning until Sunday afternoon.

My seats are out and being redone, if Antoine goes I'll tag along with him.

One of my neighbor will come out with his P-car.

Pontiac, I don't know if that fits with the sports car theme. :wink: I will see if I can break away but I doubt it as I have a flight to CO Sunday.

Pontiac, I don't know if that fits with the sports car theme. :wink: I will see if I can break away but I doubt it as I have a flight to CO Sunday.

Pontiac Fire bird baby...lol. Its a German P-car. come on Aaron, you can make it back in time with that supercharger of yours.

Aaron got a supercharger :eek:!!!

I wana see this....

Hope I can make it,

Tytus

Aaron got a supercharger :eek:!!!

I wana see this....

Tytus

Ha! I said I wanted one and now I are one. :wink: I even have coilovers and Comptech swaybars its like I am all grown up. :p

You owe us pics Aaron, I see you stable is complete with power

Not sure I have the power covered as I got a ride in my friends 1000hp Supra the other day which pretty much put my cars to shame power wise. However, I am done for now and I am very pleased with the new NSX. The suspension and SCer transforms the car IMHO.

picture.php

Last edited:
Okay, we have 4 cars going up and 2 maybe meeting us there.

Time: 8am
Location: 92 Roa Hook Rd. Route 9 at Annsville Circle. near Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567

See you all tomorrow.
:smile:

Club Radio - Bring it if you have one...cell phone do not work once we get into the 7 lakes.

I may be able to make it but 8:00 AM Simon? You were always the late getter upper; must be the baby that get's you up now :wink:.

I figure you guys may meet and greet till 9:00 AM and then leave, I may be on your heals. We could all meet up if separated at the top of the hill above Bear Mountain with the view, at Perkins Memorial Drive at 10:00 AM.

Anyone up for lunch at Unami at Croton, they don't open until 1:00 PM on Sunday.

See y'all at some point.

Tytus

Back