• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bright Light Tech - NSX LED Lighting Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

Just finished and tested my prototype pre 2002 front LED indicator lights!

proto01.jpg

This design swaps the driving and turn signal light locations for a much more modernized look. As you can see, brightness levels are levels are absolutely insane!!! And of course… you can dial in the insanity through my custom LED controllers which can easily be stowed away behind the turn signal assembly.

proto02.JPG

The design allows for 0 wire cuts/splicing and utilizes stock bulb connectors for power. Note that the molex connectors you see pictured will be replaced with weather resistant connectors.

These will go into production and sell for around $250 for a DIY kit. I'll have better/real word pictures once I complete the mod to my other turn signal light.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

^These I love!

I saw your original post a few days ago. Your products look amazing.

If installing the front turn signals will you have to also have to swap the wires in the connectors of the car so the correct turn signal light is blinking?

Last edited:
LOoks like everything stays the same...
Edit: after looking closer at the pictures it appears that he made the led's hook into the correct socket in essence swapping the connectors to work correctly

Last edited:
Edit: after looking closer at the pictures it appears that he made the led's hook into the correct socket in essence swapping the connectors to work correctly

No swap is necessary on the stock wiring harness. All that is need is to plug in the bulbs into the NSX's harness. I actually cross the wires inside the turn signal housing to get the position of the lights to swap.

Where in Ca are you guys located? I may have to take the plunge .

B@t

Orange County :D

Changed user name?

Yep, finished all the paperwork to turn this into a buisness so I will be going under the name of Bright Light Tech.

Zishan & Honcho & eveyrone else... Thanks for the positive feedback!

Last edited:
these are great...i remember you telling me these were in development and WOW...they are POWERFUL! so how do you get these in the parking light housing? do you provide a DIY with new sealant in your kit or do we need to send our parking lights to you?

these are great...i remember you telling me these were in development and WOW...they are POWERFUL! so how do you get these in the parking light housing? do you provide a DIY with new sealant in your kit or do we need to send our parking lights to you?

DIY will be provided in the DIY section really soon. Unfortunately Honda took a different approach when fixing the lens to the housing and I'll explain that in the DIY.

It'll get done real soon as I'm actually driving around with only one side converted so I really need to get the other side done :D. I'll post up some real world pictures soon (maybe today). It is utterly bright. So bright that I want to use my turn signals all the time. I think this is the perfect solution to let people know your in their blind spot as well as switching lanes. The entire lane you want to switch to actually gets bathed in amber light which is crazy.

Just finished 3 kits in the last 3 weeks. Almost a SINGLE week turnaround from order to completion! The kits I have will be going to Australia, Hawaii, and Massachusetts. Hurry and order yours today!

DSC03846.JPG

Mega Bar kit (non switchable) with custon pre 2002 turn signals in yellow

DSC04195.JPG

GTC/Full Bar Kit

DSC04198.JPG

GTC with 2002+ turn signals

Last edited:
Kix, we will talk once winter hits. Love your products and and you already know where my head is. Probably won't do my original idea, but have another idea in the works. ;)

I think we might have a hit on our hands with these products. Pricing look very reasonable and if the realworld feedback comes back positive.......

Just finished and tested my prototype pre 2002 front LED indicator lights!

proto01.jpg

This design swaps the driving and turn signal light locations for a much more modernized look. As you can see, brightness levels are levels are absolutely insane!!! And of course… you can dial in the insanity through my custom LED controllers which can easily be stowed away behind the turn signal assembly.

proto02.JPG

The design allows for 0 wire cuts/splicing and utilizes stock bulb connectors for power. Note that the molex connectors you see pictured will be replaced with weather resistant connectors.

These will go into production and sell for around $250 for a DIY kit. I'll have better/real word pictures once I complete the mod to my other turn signal light.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Can you do our existing housings if sent to you? How much for that? Is the white simply a DRL? Is the end {Amber} the actual turn signal? Thanks.

How much for a set of fronts with the housing and everything installed or a price with a core exchange

I think we might have a hit on our hands with these products. Pricing look very reasonable and if the realworld feedback comes back positive.......

Agreed. Especially the front turn signals. It's on my list of winter mods.

Can you do our existing housings if sent to you? How much for that? Is the white simply a DRL? Is the end {Amber} the actual turn signal? Thanks.

Yes! I will have installation services available. The white light is your driving/indicator lights and the amber is the turn signal. These do NOT function as DRLs.

How much for a set of fronts with the housing and everything installed or a price with a core exchange
If I can find a set of used turn signals in excellent shape then I'll be set to offer core exchanges :)

As for pricing for the kit and install rates I will have those VERY soon. I finally sourced a appropriate automotive connector which I should be receiving by the end of this week. With that I hope to have pricing by 6/12.

Thank you all for your interest and kind words!

Last edited:
Kix is the spacing between the "ovals" the same on a GTC set versus a full bar set in GTC mode? They look slightly different.

Kix is the spacing between the "ovals" the same on a GTC set versus a full bar set in GTC mode? They look slightly different.

The spacing is identical. This allows for future upgrades in case you want to convert your GTC only kit into a switchable GTC/Full bar kit. :biggrin:

Are you planning on making LED lights (Audi style) that go in the 2002-2005 headlight housing????

Are you planning on making LED lights (Audi style) that go in the 2002-2005 headlight housing????

I'm thinking of giving kix a headlamp to work on if he decides to do this. I think there are some really cool things that can be done, and none of them involve a string of LEDs running along the edge like you see on every cheesy cheap aftermarket headlamp housing now. The other day I saw them on an explorer.

Upgrading taillamps to LED's is something with real benefits like more efficiency for the electrical system and faster response time... something the factory should have done at least by 2002. Installing a bunch of LEDs here and there to mimic Audi or MB IMO is kind of tacky, and it makes the car look cheap if not done well. I have yet to see any LED implementation for the front of 02+ cars that I thought looked anything close to OEM. It needs to look OEM not like an afterthought. On pre-02 cars I have seen some real good implementations in the parking housings, but that is because that housing is OEM in the bumper. I don't like strings in 02 housings nor do I like stuff in the vents. They look added on. Just my personal opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back