• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bright Light Tech - NSX LED Lighting Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a set too.
please pm me.

amazing

PM'd

Are the fron led lights sold as a complete unit?

I will need your front lights to install the LED panels into. Then it is a complete "plug-n-play" unit.

Hope you get them. Someone actually flashed their high-beams at me for my front LED lights the other night. I'll probably have to adjust the brightness... eventually :wink:

Last edited:
I'm back! Been so busy churning a kit out every week I CANT WAIT till I'm done. Just two more left and the GB will be fulfilled. Right now DWN's kit is all done and will ship out Monday. Next in line is synth19 followed by excellon.

I took some pics of DWN's kit below. Also, ragecorps came by to get his turn signal relay modified to fix the hyper-flash so I took some pics of his car.

Lastly, be sure to check out my X-mas group buy here: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153958

We have 2 spots taken and there is only 1 spot left!

DSC04617.JPG

DSC04618.JPG

DSC04589.JPG

DSC04590.JPG

Finished and shipped synth19's kit! Now onto my last one for this GB.

Sorry for the crappiness of the pic. I broke my camera and had to resort to using the iphone cam which does not do this justice!

I'll be starting on the Christmas group buy kits within a few weeks. My local mountains are all opened now so I need to get my snow fix.

IMG_0020.jpg

Finished and shipped synth19's kit! Now onto my last one for this GB.

Sorry for the crappiness of the pic. I broke my camera and had to resort to using the iphone cam which does not do this justice!

I'll be starting on the Christmas group buy kits within a few weeks. My local mountains are all opened now so I need to get my snow fix.

IMG_0020.jpg

Sweet ~ this will be a mod I plan to do for my NSX in 2012 :)

Need to wait on some funds and in the meantime need to hunt down a set of 2002+ rear tails and wait for my tax refund...hehe

Glad to hear all the positive reviews, :biggrin:

hey guys! my name is Chris and im fairly new to nsxprime, but ive had my nsx for 4 years now.

@Richard- is it possible for me to meet up with you for some front LED indicator lights? i live in arcadia and ive been to the city of orange a few times and its not very far from me.

Thanks,
Chris

I tried to send a PM but your box is full.

I'd like to get on the 91 list for fronts for sure maybe the tails too. Fronts for sure, is this still available?

tried to send pm but your inbox is full:frown:

Very interested in Mega Bar with LED amber turn signals in a new set of USspec '91 red tail lights all complete as a plug and play kit and sent to England please:smile:

Hey is Kix around? Anyone know how to get a hold of him? this is dejaVu. I need my flasher modified. I am going to attempt this install this week. Does anyone know where there may be some instructions for this install? Thanks to anyone that can help me.

Hi Everyone!

Its been a long 3-4 months and I missed you all! Its been a sub par snowboarding season for me as some of you know that california had one of the lowest winter snowfall accumulations to date! Nevertheless, trips to Canada and Europe have still made this an awesome year. With the start of spring I'm gearing up to put a close to my season and re-open my business to start making kits once more starting April!

IMPORTANT!!! For any questions or inqueries PM will be the ONLY form of communicaiton right now. I've dropped by email accounts and phone services and currently in the process of identifiying a new communication streams to align with my business.

ALSO IMPORTANT!!! I have a backlock of 2-3 pages of PM's. Please give me a few days to reply to you if you have sent me a message. These will take me some time as they are mostly questions about designs and price quotes.

Thanks Everyone!
~BLT

How about another group buy on the LED tail lights? :cool:
^ Agreed. $$ waiting on another GB.
Right now I dont have plans for a group buy except around christmas 2012. However, since the world is ending then I suggest buying a set now so you can enjoy them :D

hey guys! my name is Chris and im fairly new to nsxprime, but ive had my nsx for 4 years now.

@Richard- is it possible for me to meet up with you for some front LED indicator lights? i live in arcadia and ive been to the city of orange a few times and its not very far from me.

Thanks,
Chris
I'd like to get on the 91 list for fronts for sure maybe the tails too. Fronts for sure, is this still available?
Your welcome to stop by. However, I am sold out of components to make the front turn signals. I may stop offering them all together as the components to make them are costly and were never popular enough for me to get a good discount from my suppliers by buying bulk.

I tried to send a PM but your box is full.
Send me another one now. My box is all clear! :smile:

tried to send pm but your inbox is full:frown:

Very interested in Mega Bar with LED amber turn signals in a new set of USspec '91 red tail lights all complete as a plug and play kit and sent to England please:smile:
Please send me a PM and I will get back to you! :smile:

Hey is Kix around? Anyone know how to get a hold of him? this is dejaVu. I need my flasher modified. I am going to attempt this install this week. Does anyone know where there may be some instructions for this install? Thanks to anyone that can help me.
I have a DIY that should get you through most of the install here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145894
As for your free flasher modification send me a PM and I'll give you my address to work the details out.

photo02.jpg

Here's a kit that is pretty much done and ready for sale! Although it pictures just a GTC design it can easily be made into a GTC/BAR, or Super 8 depending on the buyer's wishes. I also have pre 02 turn signals (not pictured) ready to go as well. The items you see here can be bought as a package or individually with prices starting at $595! Hurry because this kit wont last long!

EDIT: the kit pictured has been sold! but no worries I plan to have another ready by end of next week!

Last edited:
He hasn't replied to my PM of a week ago yet. Anyone else get in actual touch with him yet?

Call me on that BBK please.

Have a few more kits in progress for two customers and will have another ready by the end of april. Hurry and secure your kit now!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334986824.656316.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334986824.656316.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 413
Just curious, can you offer a completely installed solution, inside of a brand new set of 02+ taillights, as a plug and play option? I know several people who don't want the hassle of trying to take apart the lights and deal with the glue and resealing... me being one of them.

I have a set currently I bought and installed from a previous "vendor", and while I like the lights, I'm not impressed with how my taillights went back together. So, I really want a "perfect" look.

I would even be willing to send in my 02-05 taillights with the current LED 3-bar lighting set inside of them as a core replacement and just pay the difference. :)

Just curious, can you offer a completely installed solution, inside of a brand new set of 02+ taillights, as a plug and play option? I know several people who don't want the hassle of trying to take apart the lights and deal with the glue and resealing... me being one of them.

I have a set currently I bought and installed from a previous "vendor", and while I like the lights, I'm not impressed with how my taillights went back together. So, I really want a "perfect" look.

I would even be willing to send in my 02-05 taillights with the current LED 3-bar lighting set inside of them as a core replacement and just pay the difference. :)

Yes I do offer that service but only at time of order. 3 of my customers went this route and hopefully they can chime in on how they like their kits intalled by me. I can say the installs i perform are near to exact oem quality. My installs are not cheap but given the amount of time I spend on them they are worth every penny.

Why can't you do it after the fact on your own kit? What I got from you is still in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back