• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bright Light Tech - NSX LED Lighting Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't you do it after the fact on your own kit? What I got from you is still in the box.

If your saying that you'll ship me your kit and I do the installs then yes! I can do that too.

How I understood HIGHJACKER is that he wants a kit 100% assembled and ready to go which I do as well but I can only do that at time of order. I had planned to produce kits 100% assembled and ready to go, however, with all the customization options and designs I have its not really a good idea for me to build a kit and seal it in a new tail light only to run the risk of it not selling :(

If your saying that you'll ship me your kit and I do the installs then yes! I can do that too.

How I understood HIGHJACKER is that he wants a kit 100% assembled and ready to go which I do as well but I can only do that at time of order. I had planned to produce kits 100% assembled and ready to go, however, with all the customization options and designs I have its not really a good idea for me to build a kit and seal it in a new tail light only to run the risk of it not selling :(

So on that, I'd like to know the price out the door for a brand new 02-05 rear light assembly with the 3bar style LED installed. No fancy extra options, just a simple 3bar light that illuminates full when braking, with yellow turns and white reverse lights.

Richard's Kit is definitely worth it! I went with the kit plus the installation into my tailights. Met up with him and gave him my tailights and it was a quick turn around. When I picked up my tailights I couldn't tell that they were even opened! They were sealed very tight at or near OEM quality. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos as I was too eager to install them. Very very happy with the installation and the kit! :cool:

I love my LED's. My favorite mod I've done. Richard's kit is top notch. His customer service is superb. I'll be hitting you up soon to do the turn signals too. Thanks again man!

7127370991_0812de3d30_b.jpg

I have another kit that'll be ready today!

Its a GTC/Full bar kit at this time but can converted to a Super 8 kit if the customer decides. This *MIGHT* be the last kit I produce for April. I ran out of supplies and awaiting a new shipment of components from my suppliers. Hurry if your interested. These usually sell in 2-3 days.

IMG_0113.jpg

With me getting stuck in the rain last weekend I realized that I need to re-seal my taillights and while I'm at it time to upgrade the taillights.

Hi Richard,
Email sent as well.

Got a PM a few days ago from Richard saying that he's going through personal issues at the moment.

Already put a deposit down and sent him my turn signals, and he said he wouldn't be able to do it for a few months, so I'm guessing he probably won't be taking orders right now.

So upset, I've been looking forward to the LED turn signals and tail lights since before I bought my NSX. :frown: Hopefully he gets everything straightened out and back to making these awesome LED panels.

Last edited:

Probably best not to announce details of his personal life on a public forum.

Regardless, Richard does fantastic high quality work, and he's in high demand, so patience grasshopper. :) My 2nd set of tail lights and front turn signals are in his queue also. :)

Probably best not to announce details of his personal life on a public forum.

Regardless, Richard does fantastic high quality work, and he's in high demand, so patience grasshopper. :) My 2nd set of tail lights and front turn signals are in his queue also. :)

Good point. Edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back