• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CalCoastalNSX Meeting-Thursday Jan 15th. in Santa Monica @ 7pm!

The next CalCoastalNSX Meeting is Thursday January 15th. in Santa Monica @ 7pm

Thanks to Mark Stepp, the recently finished June 8th. NSXPrime Canyon Drive DVD's will be available!!! (small fund raiser for future events)

Topic The 4th. Official CalCoastalNSX Autocross(Now Semi Annual), March 6th. @ Hollywood Park

El Torito
3360 Ocean Park Blvd. (Close to where the 405 & the 10 meet)
Santa Monica, CA 90405
(310) 450-8665

map is here

This is a reminder and our monthly meetings will be on the third Thursday of every month.

Topic of events are as follows:
Meet, great and eat, eat, then eat some more. We will have the same deal as last time. Happy hour pricing on appetizers(not drinks) will be available in our special room again!(until 8pm)

Don't miss out on your opportunity to win one of our famous door prizes!

Our meetings usually start around 7-7:30PM and end about 10:30-11:00. Have some good eats, check out the cars, take some fun rides, and be sure to come and enjoy the comradery with your fellow NSX lovers! Spouses are always welcomed!

John
twirl.gif

Is this open to anyone? I'd like to attend and meet you all. You'll have to bear with my bone-stocke 95 though.

i'm in!!

i'll drive down from Santa barbara to check it out. it'll be nice to match faces to these posts...or will it???:p

akira3d said:
A little birdy told me that NSX-Ster's large projection TV might be there. :eek:

Yeah, but he is only bringing the 100 inch one. Who needs to go to the movies with that around?

BTW, We need to start a volunteer list for members that can help out with things for the AutoX.

UPDATE!!!
Our guest speaker for the meeting is going to be
John Martin, Service Manager from Power Acura, South Bay. There will be a question and answer session in regards to servicing and maintaining your NSX, either at the dealer or for the do it yourselfer.
See you there!!
John :)

Thanks Steve!

is the autoX volunteer sign-up starting here or at the meet?
either way, i'll see you guys on thursday! can't wait to see that dvd!!

I'll help!!

John~

Don't know what needs to be done can you send me a list? You have my e-mail address don't you?

Thanks.

Aw crap... just realized I won't be able to make the monthly gathering again for a couple months. :( Gonna have my CFP class on Thursdays again. <sigh>

meeting

See you guys there. The DVD is looking great thanks to Akira 3d mostly. His Prime Canyon cut is featured on the DVD.
There is also some great stills on the disc as well as great Marc Weinberg footage.
Total running time is about 40 min.

ANYTIME said:
Actually, we need to start a list, so the pre event things can get sorted out and taken care of.

John, you got my contact, I like to help out. I was thinking that prior to the event, if we can get a hold of a battery powered leaf blower to sweep the track area, that would be great. Anyways, let me know what I can do.

thanks,

leaf blower

SilverOne said:
John, you got my contact, I like to help out. I was thinking that prior to the event, if we can get a hold of a battery powered leaf blower to sweep the track area, that would be great. Anyways, let me know what I can do.

thanks,
I have a gas powered super mega blower that will send all of the crap all the way over to the Forum. I'll bring it along and maybe strap it to my car for extra boost. Is there a leaf blower class?

Re: leaf blower

NSX-Ster said:
I have a gas powered super mega blower that will send all of the crap all the way over to the Forum. I'll bring it along and maybe strap it to my car for extra boost. Is there a leaf blower class?

Hmmmm.., you should be running in the 'modified' class then.., as that definitely gives you an unfair advantage over us stock cars ;)

SilverOne said:

thanks,
If not battery powered how about gas powered or electric if someone has a portable generator. Maybe more than one :D :D :D

meeting

Great to see everyone last night and meet some new people as well. Looking forward to the Auto-X. If you want a DVD of the Canyon Run III or the Camarillo Auto-x, PM John Richard "Anytime" he has all available copies. I'll bring more to the Auto-x on 3/6

Back