• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can you top this?

When I told my friends that I wanted to trade in my 740 for NSX, they asked me why I wanted a motorcycle.. Motorcycle?
eek.gif

NSX=Motorcycle??
rolleyes.gif

I told them that it was a supercar made by Honda, and they started laughing at me saying I was talking out of my a**.

I love NSXs being so exclusive!

I've had my NSX with me here in the Detroit Area for about 2 weeks, and so far I've had no inquiries about it! Amazing.....

THen again, in the motor city, I think everyone knows what car it is. Its just rarely seen in Michigan, thats all. My personal experience. Dunno about the other Michigan NSXers...

Maybe I should drive it around more....

Heard this story from my friend about this town girl she knows when they were in a garage. The highlight of the story were these 2 cars, a yellow NSX-T and a dark silver 360 Modena. The town girl looked at the NSX and said, "Wow, nice car. This must be a Ferrari." My friend said, "No, this is an Acura and THAT is a Ferrari." She goes, "Oh, I thought that was a Pontiac."

Town girls, amazing.

Originally posted by ck:
That's not a stock NSX.
wink.gif

That's the only direct comparison I can find, but still if it IS a stock NSX, it would STILL look better then the 355; a 90 design vs a 95 design and the 90's design is still better!!! To me at least...
biggrin.gif

I personally like the looks of the NSX better as well.

Even though that one is modified (and for sale too I think!), you really only see the orange color, wings west front chin spoiler, and the (ugly) rear moldings. You can see a little bit of the side skirt, but it still wouldn't change my opinion. =)

Originally posted by Zuerst:
I always though the NSX look a bit better then most if not all Ferrari's...
paul_k24.jpg

Nice stable of vehicles there...is that a Boxter in the background?

------------------
'91 Black/Black

[This message has been edited by Michigan NSX (edited 07 May 2002).]

Originally posted by Redeye:
Then again, in the motor city, I think everyone knows what car it is.
Not in my neck of Michigan (which is about 10 minutes away from you, Redeye
biggrin.gif
)

Maybe I should drive it around more....

Drive it up to my store (AudioVideo Alternatives: 42793 Woodward just South of 14 mile on the East Side)Mon, Tue, Thur, or Friday and ask for Dan. I'll be happy to chat for a few minutes.

------------------
'91 Black/Black

Back