• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CF Carbon Fiber Cetral Console

Man, I want one so bad but this sounds like one of those "send a deposit to me in africa and i will ship the car through a middle man company. once you recieve the car and you like it. then send me the rest of the money."

sorry if its not, but this language barrier, the fact that you dont want all the money up front, and you are out of the country just sounds fishy.

for all of you who have sent a deposit, i hope i am wrong. :redface:

Man, I want one so bad but this sounds like one of those "send a deposit to me in africa and i will ship the car through a middle man company. once you recieve the car and you like it. then send me the rest of the money."

sorry if its not, but this language barrier, the fact that you dont want all the money up front, and you are out of the country just sounds fishy.

for all of you who have sent a deposit, i hope i am wrong. :redface:

For My sake, and everone else's, I hope you're wrong too :smile:. Understand this though... The reason he is only taking $200 deposit now is because of all the problems we had earlier (due to the language barrier) :rolleyes: , and because there were so many questions about the quality of the console. By only taking a deposit, and the remainder not due until the item is received, that is HUGE on his part, because he is standing behind his product :tongue: . There are so many conditions that play a factor in this as well...

1. Been a Prime member for over a year
2. Sells other products here on Prime
3. Has SUCCESSFULLY had other dealings with other Prime members
4. Has a good iTrader rating
5. Has taken 'specific' pics of the item and not just some generic shots that anyone could post up.
6. Is not asking for CASH ONLY, or WIRE TRANS
7. Is accepting Paypal

Yes, there have been problems :rolleyes: . Yes, it does seem a little 'Shifty'. And Yes, it is overseas, but so are ALOT of the products for the NSX. I understand your concerns, I just don't think that everybody is looking at the overall picture, and understanding that the language barrier is having a HUGE impact on this GB. I am very optimistic that this will have a great outcome... :biggrin:

For My sake, and everone else's, I hope you're wrong too :smile:. Understand this though... The reason he is only taking $200 deposit now is because of all the problems we had earlier (due to the language barrier) :rolleyes: , and because there were so many questions about the quality of the console. By only taking a deposit, and the remainder not due until the item is received, that is HUGE on his part, because he is standing behind his product :tongue: . There are so many conditions that play a factor in this as well...

1. Been a Prime member for over a year
2. Sells other products here on Prime
3. Has SUCCESSFULLY had other dealings with other Prime members
4. Has a good iTrader rating
5. Has taken 'specific' pics of the item and not just some generic shots that anyone could post up.
6. Is not asking for CASH ONLY, or WIRE TRANS
7. Is accepting Paypal

Yes, there have been problems :rolleyes: . Yes, it does seem a little 'Shifty'. And Yes, it is overseas, but so are ALOT of the products for the NSX. I understand your concerns, I just don't think that everybody is looking at the overall picture, and understanding that the language barrier is having a HUGE impact on this GB. I am very optimistic that this will have a great outcome... :biggrin:

Thanks!!! ShiftyBob...I couldn't have put it any better...:biggrin:
I'm short on patience regarding this subject so I'd rather not comment right now...:rolleyes:

Wow over 200 posts now....:cool:

thanks for all good woeds you guys.but to me the best words would be when you will receive cf console and write a possitive freebacck :rolleyes: :cool: today i will post some photos of cf console from kevlar with single din cut out.(ill try to do some shouting).
i thing post could jump to 300 when you recieve these consoles with possitive freeback :biggrin:

[I took the liberty to scan the thread for those that have stated a desire to buy or showed interest. Feel free to remove yourself from the list if you no longer wist to participate]"

Posted Committed Buyers:
1. Shiftybob (I will take the double din cut-out...) Deposit Sent
2. Omeys_berlina (Stereo face blank no coin tray.) i'm am looking for the IDENTICAL console in post #23 (SCORPS CONSOLE).
3. NMYMIRR (single din, coin tray/JDM fog switch, ash tray cut outs)Deposit Sent
4. COMPDNSX (Double din cut out/Ashtray&cover/Coin tray) Deposit Sent
5. Fireballs_92nsx (stereo face blank, and all other oem components)
6. NSFRBLX (Double Din Cutout with Ashtray+lid with coin tray hole) Deposit Sent
7. JOHN3MITH (Doulbe din with Ashtray hole and lid with coin tray hole) Deposit Sent
8. smooth (Double Din Cutout with Ashtray+lid and coin tray hole) Deposit Sent
9. Ko-nsx (i want the double din cut out and the ashtray. i have an 00 so i would like the coin tray hole as well.) Deposit Sent
10.92NSX (stereo, ashtray and coin tray delete).Deposit Sent.
11. Greg Z ("stereo delete" so we can cut out our own radio size/and ashtray delete.)
12. DaveInChile(double din one with ashtray cover/put in a coin holder)

Interested:
1. Vega$ NSX
2. demigod
3. nathan
4. NSX-Nate
5. RacingHeart (i want one for the factory stereo)

Folks in blue still need to send deposit to complete this Group Buy.

hello again if not a problem please write who of you have this adress:
Unlimited Autoworks, Inc-begin in paypal info?also some of you have not confirmed adresses so could i send those consoles to them?
thanks

I have sent the money so .... my name should be in black not that bright Blue!
Double Din, Coin holder cut out with ashtray cover.

[I took the liberty to scan the thread for those that have stated a desire to buy or showed interest. Feel free to remove yourself from the list if you no longer wist to participate]"

Posted Committed Buyers:
1. Shiftybob (I will take the double din cut-out...) Deposit Sent
2. Omeys_berlina (Stereo face blank no coin tray.) i'm am looking for the IDENTICAL console in post #23 (SCORPS CONSOLE).
3. NMYMIRR (single din, coin tray/JDM fog switch, ash tray cut outs)Deposit Sent
4. COMPDNSX (Double din cut out/Ashtray&cover/Coin tray) Deposit Sent
5. Fireballs_92nsx (stereo face blank, and all other oem components)
6. NSFRBLX (Double Din Cutout with Ashtray+lid with coin tray hole) Deposit Sent
7. JOHN3MITH (Doulbe din with Ashtray hole and lid with coin tray hole) Deposit Sent
8. smooth (Double Din Cutout with Ashtray+lid and coin tray hole) Deposit Sent
9. Ko-nsx (i want the double din cut out and the ashtray. i have an 00 so i would like the coin tray hole as well.) Deposit Sent
10.92NSX (stereo, ashtray and coin tray delete).Deposit Sent.
11. Greg Z ("stereo delete" so we can cut out our own radio size/and ashtray delete.)
12. DaveInChile(Double Din, Coin holder cut out with ashtray cover)Deposit Sent

Interested:
1. Vega$ NSX
2. demigod
3. nathan
4. NSX-Nate
5. RacingHeart (i want one for the factory stereo)

Folks in blue still need to send deposit to complete this Group Buy.

hello again if not a problem please write who of you have this adress:
Unlimited Autoworks, Inc-begin in paypal info?also some of you have not confirmed adresses so could i send those consoles to them?
thanks

thats me Ko-nsx
my address is confirmed.

thanks for the iinfo all the cf console will be shipped till the end of this week(i'll try all the same day)

thanks for all good woeds you guys.but to me the best words would be when you will receive cf console and write a possitive freebacck :rolleyes: :cool: today i will post some photos of cf console from kevlar with single din cut out.(ill try to do some shouting).
i thing post could jump to 300 when you recieve these consoles with possitive freeback :biggrin:

How did it go with the photos ??? :smile: I really want to see a Kevlar version..

and I don't know if I missed it, But what would the shipping be inside Europe ?? ( I live in Sweden.. )

i will try to do them today and lastly on monday kevlar look awersome.yes i could send to sweden and it would be cheaper but from kevlar it would cost 400$
thanks

tommorow i will post final kevlar photos then you could say from normal cf looks better or kevlar

Last edited:
SOME NEW PHOTOS OF CF CONSOLE WITH NICE KEVLAR :rolleyes:
AS I PROMISED

This is with single din stereo.

Attachments

• 07-04-02_15-302_resize.jpg
    07-04-02_15-302_resize.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 177
  • 07-04-02_15-301_resize.jpg
    07-04-02_15-301_resize.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 188
  • 07-04-02_15-291_resize.jpg
    07-04-02_15-291_resize.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 07-04-02_15-32_resize.jpg
    07-04-02_15-32_resize.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 149
  • 07-04-02_15-29_resize.jpg
    07-04-02_15-29_resize.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
This looks like a nice option, the weave on the kevlar looks a bit stretched, but if you're offering the console precut for single DIN, double DIN, OE stereo, etc. it seems like the installation could be done with minimal hassle, eg minor trimming for larger units. Any pictures of the console installed? Another concern has to do with gap once in a car, if this console fits over the clips, and lines up, it seems like it is the way to go.

thanks Carlos

i can do only minimal instalation of console because my nsx preparing for the paint job.:frown: :rolleyes:
Kevlar looks really interesting

Are those really Kevlar? Coz' it looks like crocodile skin to me dude... especially the 4th photo... hehehe.

Anyway, your CF console look good. How much do you ship to Southeast Asia?

yes those are from real kevlar only i done them with my 3.2mp phone.
yes i could send price with shiping 400$ plus 3% paypal
Thanks

Back