• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Clash of the Titans

Loved the original. Really enjoyed the new one in 3D.

The dialogue was clunky but I really enjoyed the characters of Hades and Draco (the old guy in the armor gaurd). I think this will be shown on TBS for many Saturday afternoons to come.

Saw the movie last night with the wife, good movie, a little different from the original but still good. Very brief scene with the funny owl :)

ClashTitansOwl_2.jpg

As long as you don't expect a deep story...acting...nudity...you'll be fine.

Went in expecting nothing...went out thinking not bad for matinee price. (Didn't pay the extra for 3D btw, 2D works just fine for me) :biggrin:

I saw this last night and it is not good. Too bad, because it could have been really good if they had just stuck close to the original. Don't waste your money on seeing this in the theater. It will soon be in the $2.99 bin at your local walmart.

Lol I would go see it if the Kraken got a much larger role like "Clash of the titans , a Krakens' rage" or something like that.... The original was stop action meaning they had to film micro adjustments of model monsters...how tedious.

Back