• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Colorado people

Hey guys,

This is my first post here, I don't have an NSX. But I do have the NSX's little brother - Honda S2000. The NSX is my dream car that I would love to own one someday.

Is anyone from Colorado here?? I belong to an S2K club that gets together pretty regularly. I was just interested in seeing if any NSX owners would be willing to come with us on some drives.

Kyle

ps - If I'm in the wrong forum, please direct me to the right one.

Hello,

Yes there are several Colorado NSXers around here. I can't speak for the the rest of them, but I would be interested in some drives etc. with the S2K group. Thanks for the invitation. I'm a huge S2K fan and would love to see some of your cars. You can PM me on here, or just post events you have coming up. We don't have many in our group that get together in Colorado. Maybe combining forces VTECing together would be a good way to get out and have at least SOME activity here in Colorado. Take care.

I'd love to hook up with you guys as well, we don't get together nearly often enough, seems none of us has much time to plan/attend events. I used to have an S2000, btw, an '00 silver/red.

Will

Hey guys,

We are getting together on the February 12th, assuming the weather holds. We are going for a short drive in the hills, starting in Golden. Let me know if you guys are interested. I can give you the address to the place we are meeting at.

Kyle

Hey guys,

This is the address where we are meeting: 102 Ruby Dr. Golden, CO 80403. It is a Loaf and Jug. We are getting together at 10:30 in the morning on the 12th. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hope to see you guys there.
Kyle

I can probably make it as well, as long as we are done mid afternoon.

Can't do it this weekend. Might have a longshot chance, but doubtful. have a good drive and please PM me of future get togethers if you don't mind.

I am stll hoping to be able to make it, it will depend on the weather, they are predicting snow up where I live this would preclude me getting the NSX out on Saturday. If this weekend does not work, we should definitely try to set something up a little later in the spring, there is a fair amount of us around in the metro area and we have had good attendance at the events we have been able to put together. Hopefully we can revitalize the Ride the Rockies tat was so successful in July 2001.

I'm hoping the weather will hold up. The weather man says the snow will be done early saturday, with the weather being in the low 40's. Then on sunday the weather should be in the mid 40's, partly cloudy. Hope to see some of you there.

We have a lot of events scheduled for this year, I will keep you all informed on when we are getting together.

Kyle

I don't think I can make it Saturday, but I do hope we can get together more in the summer. It looks like there are a lot of new faces this year.

Steve

Confused. Several have said they can't do anything Saturday, but I thought Sunday was the day of the event. I could have made it Saturday, but I'm out definitely Sunday. Have a great time. Happy VTECing.

Hey guys, weather permitting :smile: and hang over precluding :eek: I may just make this drive. Could someone reconfirm time, date and location for gathering spot.

Tony,

I'm planning to be there, at the time/address below (unless a new one is posted before 10pm tonight). I assume it's on, as the weather looks fine (upper 40s, clear/sunny) and Kyle didn't post a cancellation here.
01S2K said:
102 Ruby Dr. Golden, CO 80403. It is a Loaf and Jug. We are getting together at 10:30 in the morning on the 12th.

01S2K said:
Hey guys,

This is the address where we are meeting: 102 Ruby Dr. Golden, CO 80403. It is a Loaf and Jug. We are getting together at 10:30 in the morning on the 12th. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hope to see you guys there.
Kyle

I am planning to be there at 10:30, whether for a ride or just to stop in for coffee... anyway, it's my 53rd birthday, so stop on by!

cheers
--bruce

Todd and I will also make it today.

Back