• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dali Racing Spring Mountain Track Event May 7, 2011

Thanks Mark for hosting the event, and bringing the brake pads, my friend and I had a blast. I fueled up 3 times.

Thank you Bruce for some awesome pictures.

Attachments

• 5697380227_4defdba93d_b.jpg
    5697380227_4defdba93d_b.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 42
Some in Car Video
Being schooled by Prince Oliver in his Radical.
Yes, he's a real Prince with body guards and all :)

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FI1bWyZvcfE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Nice to see you recognized that Lance.
MJ didn't make any money on this event, maybe broke even and then spent 80% of his time coaching and driving with others in their cars.

MJ did a great thing for all of us !

What a wonderful track day. The track was never full and the most friendly group ever. It was like three days at the track, as I got 375 miles.

This track day was not motivated by profit but by a gift to all of us. Thank you Mark and your minions! Lance

great job on the setup and management of the event!

I was with the group that was on the other side of the tunnel and we had a blast. LOVED the "open track" piece of it... allowing us to run whenever we felt like going out.

Everyone behaved as they should... I never felt like I was being held back or holding anyone up too much.

Even the beginner drivers handled themselves appropriately and didn't get nervous with some of the more advanced drivers...

just an absolute perfect event.

-Kam, black S2000.

So Mark are you going to answer any of my PM's, Emails or letters regarding the refund for that pos you sent me that was suppose to be a center console?

Last edited:
Back