• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dear Santa, toys for my NA2 White NSX ~ :)

Chris, thanks for the advice!

I am ok with the APR logos and actually like the bolts in the SS finish since it matches my BBS LM's.

Was going to ask you, did you sand the edges of the Difflow diffuser so it exposes the stainless metal? I like how it shows silver instead of black on mine. The sideskirts and front lip will be coming too. What brand NSX-R hood did you get and are you using those expensive mirrors from Vroom's car?

I'm concentrating on my audio upgrades first and will finish the exterior later this year.

Agreed! Looks great and matches nice Rick.

Yea, I used my 3m Roloc sander and sanded all the edges so they're bare aluminum. Since aluminum, they'll never rust and give it more of an aggressive look!

My hood is a VIS/Backyard specialties. Fitment was ok, but took alot of blocking/body work to really get it straight and nice. Not many options out there, but overall not too bad.

Mirrors are my own custom install, I made bases from rubber and mounted them. I do have a spare set. Although I absolutely love Vroom's mirrors, I just can't spend that kind of money on mirrors with everything else I have going on.

Chris, thanks for the advice!

I am ok with the APR logos and actually like the bolts in the SS finish since it matches my BBS LM's.

Was going to ask you, did you sand the edges of the Difflow diffuser so it exposes the stainless metal? I like how it shows silver instead of black on mine. The sideskirts and front lip will be coming too. What brand NSX-R hood did you get and are you using those expensive mirrors from Vroom's car?

I'm concentrating on my audio upgrades first and will finish the exterior later this year.

Yes OEM holes so no risk and easily removeable if needed! I still have my NSX-R wing as a backup so you can swap back and forth to your hearts desire.

I admit I really like this wing and it's growing on me so going to keep it on there for now. I took these pictures this morning and glad to report this wing does NOT block my rear view unlike the NSX-R wing! BONUS points!

rick, I dig the spoiler... but I think you need different wheels, something more aggressive to match the spoiler.

Actually I've been thinking of new wheels and since you've had so many sets, what would you recommend?

I have a TO DO list for my car and it mimics yours in some way:

Side diffusers and front lip
Maybe new wheels
Headers
Stereo

^^ YES!

haha we can be twins!

Look how amazing the SOS car looked, even years ago.

^thanks guys for the visual!

I have a set of white NSX OEM wheels sitting here that are fresh powdercoated but never had tires put on them.

Not sure I like the white on white look but will give it some thought, got too many other things to spend money on first right now.

Oem is too small, and not aggressive enough. You could sell the BBS and/or OEM's.

The 18/19 TE that I have are in a medium silver and would look great.

Actually I've been thinking of new wheels and since you've had so many sets, what would you recommend?

I have a TO DO list for my car and it mimics yours in some way:

Side diffusers and front lip
Maybe new wheels
Headers
Stereo
Rick,

I thought I read on NSXPrime or FB that you sold your NSX about a year ago or so to your brother, because you were looking at buying an Audi R8? Did you decide to keep your NSX instead?

IMO, your NSX is too reserved in its current configuration for that big wing. It doesn't flow with the way you set up your NSX. Although, it looks great from the rear, because you have the aggressive Diflow diffuser. Maybe with the future mods that you have planned, it might look more aggressive. On the other hand, I think the big wing looks great on Chris's NSX because of the green paint and the white TE37's.

Just my humble opinion.

Mike

IMG_0189.jpg

Nice build, I'm digging it.

What kind of ramps are these?

Side note: seen your car and threads a lot on S2ki.

Last edited:
Nice build, I'm digging it.

What kind of ramps are these?

Side note: seen your car and threads a lot on S2ki.

These ramps are kinda handy and even more low profile than the Race Ramps we have! I think I got those from Tommy at Gotuning.com (roughly $70 bucks for the set) I keep them in my trunk for those crazy driveways or inclines sometimes.

My first ever real car photobooth experience with the NSX and it was so much fun! Picture taken by the Apex Race Parts resident photographer James using their amazing car studio. This is probably the nicest picture I have of the NSX!

you are right, it's a great pic!!! but IMHO, the wing does not flow with your NSX, however it's your NSX and if you like the rear wing on your NSX, then that is all that matters!

Back