• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dear Santa, toys for my NA2 White NSX ~ :)

Yes, I agree I would drop the wing it is a bit over the top. My .02

OK I admit it's been long overdue but given all of my other rides have very high tech stereo setups plus I'm a huge home audiophile guy, the NSX has always been kept stock because I did not want to touch the car. Maybe it was because I just enjoyed the exhaust and engine note but over the past 4 years, I have been secretly stashing high end audio gear away planning for da big day.

We stashed away quite a few OEM parts as well because I don't want to touch the stock pieces. Look for a more detailed post soon since I don't want to give away the details just yet :)

modified oem console?

OK I admit it's been long overdue but given all of my other rides have very high tech stereo setups plus I'm a huge home audiophile guy, the NSX has always been kept stock because I did not want to touch the car. Maybe it was because I just enjoyed the exhaust and engine note but over the past 4 years, I have been secretly stashing high end audio gear away planning for da big day.

We stashed away quite a few OEM parts as well because I don't want to touch the stock pieces. Look for a more detailed post soon since I don't want to give away the details just yet :)

Yes OEM center console custom modified ~ no it won't be left in bondo, prepping it for a satin gun-metal to match the rest of the car's interior. The finished car will be completed in time for the SF Moscone auto show so for those who are attending, please drop by and ask me for a demo of the audio setup!

This will be the 2nd year for this car's attendance :)

Picture from last year:

Been busy with upgrading the interior and wanted to share some updates. Finished the first iPad dash setup and putting it up for sale to build another one if anyone is interested it's posted in classified!

Last edited:
Been busy with upgrading the interior and wanted to share some updates. Finished the first iPad dash setup and putting it up for sale to build another one if anyone is interested it's posted in classified!

I'm liking the sunken install however IMO it needs refining as it 'looks' aftermarket.
Could the top of the unit be flush to the dash line and the unit then more vertically installed?

I'm liking the sunken install however IMO it needs refining as it 'looks' aftermarket.
Could the top of the unit be flush to the dash line and the unit then more vertically installed?

What dash line are you referring to? The section below the ashtray is reserved for a custom project I'm currently working on. I think it's the angle of the photos that make it look weird, it actually flows nicely when sitting in the driver's seat:

Recently ordered a custom header and HFC's from Cody over at LoveFab so stay tuned for some dyno results. One of my biggest grips with this car is the GT5.1 is WAY TOO TAME for such an exotic looking car. I find that my M3 and other rides are more aggressive in sound. I'm really hoping the HFC combined with Cody's header will give the car some bark that it deserves. This is one car I don't mind a bit of drone since I only do short leisure drives so the added noise is acceptable :)

Will take some more recent pictures when the header goes on and planning to take it to a show later this month. She will have a new Audi to share the garage with pretty soon!

Last edited:
It's been 3 months + of waiting for my new headers from Cody at LoveFab ~ beginning to think this might never show up considering I paid in full for this back in March :(

Anyways in the mean time I am working on a key interior improvement which my NSX desperately needs, the steering wheel!

sneak peek:

Wow... a million years later but glad to hear they are finally finishing it up. Could have ended much worse.

This promises to be an awesome weekend!

My headers will arrive Monday so going to get the car up on the lift in preparation for the header install....

In the meantime my new flat bottom CF steering wheel is here, check it out!

This promises to be an awesome weekend!

My headers will arrive Monday so going to get the car up on the lift in preparation for the header install....

In the meantime my new flat bottom CF steering wheel is here, check it out!

Damn that is gorgeous. Where did you have that done?

Did they just take the stock wheel and completely redo it? Or is that a completely different wheel?

What is the center piece going to look like?

Damn that is gorgeous. Where did you have that done?

Did they just take the stock wheel and completely redo it? Or is that a completely different wheel?

What is the center piece going to look like?

I'm offering this service now for all NSXprime owners! We have one scheduled to be installed in local owner's car next week and the prototype will be on my car for demo purposes. Anyone who wants to drop by and feel it in person please PM me :)

It's essentially an OEM wheel that has been completely stripped down and re-built by hand. I have each one done to customer specs so there is no such thing as a mass produced wheel. Each one is hand-built just like our NSX in a way, making this a very personal and unique mod that we touch daily. I can change the color to match any color scheme you want!

read more about it here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...d-Steering-Wheels-in-Suede-Leather-CF-Stripes

unknownpharoah: Look for some installed pictures after this weekend as this is high on my TO DO list!

thanks guys!

Installed besides cruise control and horn buttons (those are being done in CF as well!)

Close-up details are perfect:

It's hard to show the thickness but feels very hefty for sure:

Look for complete pictures when I get the rest of the CF parts done. Yes the cruise control and horn buttons will also be carbon fiber!

Looks like someone is working on the console?

Back