• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

definition of RICE

Originally posted by maomaonsx:
rice is what I eat almsot everyday. I don't put it on my car except when I'm hauling a bag of it from the supermarket.

hehehe... NSX + rice = Special fried rice.
biggrin.gif

MEDUSA, I find your assumptions rather amazing. One area I can clear up for you very easily. I am the owner of the NSX with the license plate FERARRI. This plate has nothing to do with the NSX. This plate was located on the rear end of my Ferrari for 12 years. I sold the Ferrari and put it on the NSX as a temporary parking place till I buy another Ferrari.

Nice plate! My assumption were natural wrong in this case. I apologize.
smile.gif
Just don't want any bad pr for the nsx esp from ignorant people. I can't imagine all the people that have come up to you/believed that the nsx was really a ferrari because of the plates. Well, at least they won't think its a corvette.

MEDUSA, take a breath, it would be a boring world if we all did things the same way. I may not agree with the mods that some people do, but who cares, it’s their car. To each their own, I say.

The funny part about this whole thread is I agree with most of you. I am by no means attacking anybody, just thought it would be a very interesting thread. I have gain respect for the nsx board because of its members and their opinions. I don't understand why people think I am taking this so seriously?

Anyone have any good kill stories? (ONLY KIDDING)

Originally posted by I'm NSXed:
MEDUSA, I find your assumptions rather amazing. One area I can clear up for you very easily. I am the owner of the NSX with the license plate FERARRI. This plate has nothing to do with the NSX. This plate was located on the rear end of my Ferrari for 12 years. I sold the Ferrari and put it on the NSX as a temporary parking place till I buy another Ferrari.

i thought the FERRARI licence plate number in cali sold on ebay a while back for over $10k. were you the seller and the deal didn't go through?

I can't read half the posts on this board anymore because of the terrible spelling and grammar. And I'm not really a stickler for those things, either. I find it hard to believe that some people that are this sloppy/uneducated possess the wherewithall to purchase an NSX. Go figure.

Originally posted by nicholas421:
i thought the FERRARI licence plate number in cali sold on ebay a while back for over $10k. were you the seller and the deal didn't go through?

From what I've heard FERRARI was sold for 10K. But 'I'm NSXed''s plate is FERARRI.

Originally posted by kgb_agent:
I can't read half the posts on this board anymore because of the terrible spelling and grammar. And I'm not really a stickler for those things, either. I find it hard to believe that some people that are this sloppy/uneducated possess the wherewithall to purchase an NSX. Go figure.

It's properly spelled "wherewithal", not "wherewithall".
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by kgb_agent:

Chill out, when I post here I'm not submitting a thesis on the meaning of life for publication. I don't think we really care about spelling and grammer(obviously besides the few individuals who has nothing better to do then to police the internet for grammer errors) as long as we get our ideas across. Also, many ppl here do not speak English as their first language and many posters aren't from English speaking countries. If YoU GoTtA PrOBleM wiT Da, THen DuN ReAd iT, YA hEaRD!

Oh yeah, you might want to check your own grammer before posting a messege that insults other ppl's grammers.

------------------
George W
Porsche 996 for sale!

I don't put it on my car except when I'm hauling a bag of it from the supermarket.

I am thinking about growing rice in my own backyard since hauling a bag from the store puts too much unwanted weight in my car which adversely affects acceleration and handling dynamics.

Chill out

Gee, I thought that was already implied in the humor of my response.

you might want to check your own

Which I also implied.

grammer

"Grammar", not "grammer". At least kgb_agent spelled that word correctly...
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 13 February 2003).]

Originally posted by 8000RPM:
I am thinking about growing rice in my own backyard since hauling a bag from the store puts too much unwanted weight in my car which adversely affects acceleration and handling dynamics.

nah, don't do that, people would call you a "riceboy:
biggrin.gif

------------------
George W
Porsche 996 for sale!

Originally posted by Syonara:
So because someone has bad grammar and spelling skills (even in real life) means he shouldn't/couldn't drive an NSX??
Whatever....
rolleyes.gif

What if someone can't spell "NSX"?
biggrin.gif

Medusa, on the original topic, I just added a WW front spoiler to my car 10 days ago.
I've had the car for over 2 years and have
till now rarely gotten a second glance from
others.
The positive input in the last 10 days has been amazing.
Cars stop short at stop lights to line up with me to stare. People slow and pace me to get a better look.
I have been totally stunned by this sudden interest in the car.
JMHO!

THE WW front spoiler makes the car look MUCH lower, at least an illusion coming from the other way...its rare to see your own car coming the other way...not just lower but alot wider and agressive...I get compliments all the time.

Rice,,,?? what the hell is that?
wink.gif

Some more funnies on the subject
biggrin.gif

danger2.jpg
smileyR.gif

segway-r.jpg

toilet-type-r.jpg

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 14 February 2003).]

Originally posted by medusa:

Nice plate! My assumption were natural wrong in this case. I apologize.
smile.gif
Just don't want any bad pr for the nsx esp from ignorant people. I can't imagine all the people that have come up to you/believed that the nsx was really a ferrari because of the plates. Well, at least they won't think its a corvette.

MEDUSA, take a breath, it would be a boring world if we all did things the same way. I may not agree with the mods that some people do, but who cares, it’s their car. To each their own, I say.

The funny part about this whole thread is I agree with most of you. I am by no means attacking anybody, just thought it would be a very interesting thread. I have gain respect for the nsx board because of its members and their opinions. I don't understand why people think I am taking this so seriously?

Anyone have any good kill stories? (ONLY KIDDING)

So I'm returning a movie to BlockBuster last night and two young guys are outside the store (they work there) grabbing a smoke and ask me "Wow, is that a Ferrari?" I of course answer no, it's an Acura. They say (almost together) "I saw the emblem, but didn't believe it." So, if I could get your plate here in New York (my license is MONKEY 1) than I could probably fool half of the NY Ferrari owners into thinking my car was made in Italy. Who cares what the plate says, it is what it is, and that's why we drive it!!
IMHO

Back