• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on 4-26

Angeles Crest is my old stomping grounds for S2000 drives when I lived in Acton. If I didn't need to get out and ride my ElliptiGO on Sunday, I'd be a last minute driver add-on.

our next drive will be on sunday april 26th. It will be somewhat of a new route that will be headed up by lamar (blackracerx). Lamar will be leading us on parts of angeles crest hwy and the surrounding area. We will be stopping for lunch after the drive as usual.

we will be meeting at the sunland park & recreation center at 8651 foothill blvd san fernando valley 91040, at 8:00 and leaving promptly at 8:30. get gas before you come to the meeting spot, there will not be time once you get there. There is a 76 gas station across the street so that would be a good place to fill up.

I'm really looking forward to this drive.

Post if you can go with your name and your passengers name if you have one.

1, blackracerx (lamar)
2. Lmr (les)
3. Valhalla (jc & layla) in spirit
4. Jagtiger (henry & mae)
5. Mike2la (mike & angela)
6. Akira3d (eric)
7. Seasharp (craig & jan)
8. Nsxtcee (claus & shirley)
9. Silvertop (jim)
10. Andyh (andy & sally)
11. Mcano (mario)
12. Jon-nsx (jon)
13. Track addict (jonathan)
14. Mark g (mark)

for everyone's information. The meeting location is in the city of sunland, not san fernando valley

Sorry to "spook" anyone. Hell, I'm still a little spooked still. Was trying to line up a ride/car, but not yet. Too much other stuff going on like, selling a house, packing boxes, finding a place to live, and recuperating. Fear not, I'm still looking for another NSX. I'll be back, just don't know when. Have a fun and safe drive. I'll be with you all in spirit.

Thank you, LaMar and Les for the nice drive. It was great to see some old and new faces! Tell the next time...

Back