• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also read somewhere that child molesters are often victims of the same abuse when they were a child. That is very sad. :frown:

Not that I'm defending him...really, I'm not...but my money is on the idea he had a 15 y/o girlfriend and wasn't lurking around playgrounds in a trench coat.

Wow this thread is still going? Amazing......:tongue:

I would just like to chime in for the Z crowd, as this thread has made it over to our boards as "Funniest Thread Ever"! Everyone on http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/350Z-TECH is watching!!!

I must say, this has to be one of the most legendary threads in auto sport forum history...

o, and NSX's are kinna cool too :biggrin:

Last edited:
Jay Leno Just Called Me And Would Like Me To Be On The Show, I Denied Him And Said: You Cant Pay Me Enough Money.

This thread is too funny, thats not me in the pic, thats not my address and you have the wrong guy....None of those pics posted are me.

Jay Leno Just Called Me And Would Like Me To Be On The Show, I Denied Him And Said: You Cant Pay Me Enough Money.

Is he going to talk about the issue? Is it going to be on tonight? Everyone gets there 15 minutes of shame or I mean fame. :biggrin:

And if that is not you in all the photos and that is not your address and that is not your phone number and that is not your NSX license plate and that is not your NSX registration showing a lien holder then how the hell did Leno find you?

This thread is too funny, thats not me in the pic, thats not my address and you have the wrong guy....None of those pics posted are me.

Dude, come on just fess up. Whats your side of the story? Did she get you drunk or something? You piss her parents off? What's the deal?

And if that is not you in all the photos and that is not your address and that is not your phone number and that is not your NSX license plate and that is not your NSX registration showing a lien holder then how the hell did Leno find you?

B I N G O---- B I N G O----- AND NICK WAS HIS NAME OH!

Uh, all caps don't work unless you go to a little extra trouble to fool vBulletin. I would have thought an old hand with vB such as yourself would know that.

The last time I saw someone owned this bad was when Ving Rhames and Bruce Willis wore that cute red ball and harness outfit in Pulp Fiction.

PulpMarselluButch.jpg

Look at how the first letter of each word is capitalized. That's what vB does when you post an all-caps post.

THIS IS A TEST. THIS IS ONLY A TEST. DO NOT BE ALARMED. WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED ASS-REAMING.

hmmm...works for me...?

The last time I saw someone owned this bad was when Ving Rhames and Bruce Willis wore that cute red ball and harness outfit in Pulp Fiction.

"What now? Let me tell you what now. I'm gonna call a couple of hard-pipe-hittin' niggas to go to work on the homes here with a pair o' pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talking, hillbilly boy? I aight through wit chu! Not by a damn sight! I'm gonna get medieval on your ass!" - Marsellus Wallace

Oh...bit o' triva: What car did Winston Wolfe (Harvey Keitel) drive?

"What now? Let me tell you what now. I'm gonna call a couple of hard-pipe-hittin' niggas to go to work on the homes here with a pair o' pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talking, hillbilly boy? I aight through wit chu! Not by a damn sight! I'm gonna get medieval on your ass!" - Marsellus Wallace

So what is the record for being owned in one thread????

thats not me in the pic, thats not my address and you have the wrong guy....None of those pics posted are me.

I'LL BELIEVE THAT WHEN ME SH*T TURNS PURPLE, AND SMELLS LIKE RAINBOW SHERBERT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back