• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. I just bought a 2009 NSX. Paid cash, of course. I don't have any pictures because my scanner is broken. I'll get some up once my car is back and the Lambo doors are installed. :tongue:

daaaaaammmnn dood...dat is some fly shiz fo da 15 yea ol hunnyz..

Looks like Keven needs some spelling/grammer lessons:

hi looking for a nice girl to become friends for me and my son .an person to spend time with . i like the outdoors and camping .looking for someone that does not mind my son always being around

well ilike to serprise my date with interesting things to do

One always needs to be extremely careful when criticizing someone else's GRAMMAR :p.

I added another one to the list.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=36478

That site's international! Nick, your now WORLD FAMOUS!!!!

Be sure you don't forget about the folks in the Syclone/Typhoon community. I posted the link earlier, but you must have missed it when adding to the list.

http://www.syty.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55117

You missed the Fiero link as well, but someone repeated it, so I won't bother!

This thread is absolutely amazing! roflcopters all around!!!

I love the Vbulletin message that now pops up when the site gets overloaded:

<i><b>I'm givin' her all she's got, Captain!</i></b><br>

The site is currently overloaded with traffic, so your session is being denied in an attempt to keep 'er from crashing entirely. The site can handle about 1,300 sessions at a time right now. Unfortunately you are not one of those 1,300, so please try again later.* Better luck next time!

In the meantime, maybe you could play some online poker... I hear it's a great way to win a lot of money.

* Please Note: "Try again later" does not mean "sit there mashing the 'reload' button 50 times a second" because if everyone does that, it' s just going to take that much longer for the load on the server to ease up.

Lebowski.jpg

The Dude: Fu**in' Quintana... that creep can roll, man.
Walter Sobchak: Yeah, but he's a pervert, Dude.
The Dude: Yeah.
Walter Sobchak: No, he's a sex offender. With a record. He served 6 months in Chino for exposing himself to an eight year old.
The Dude: Oh!
Walter Sobchak: When he moved to Hollywood he had to go door to door to tell everyone he was a pederast.
Donny: What's a... pederast, Walter?
Walter Sobchak: Shut the f**k up, Donny.

lebowski_bowl.gif

:smile:

I love the Vbulletin message that now pops up when the site gets overloaded:

<i><b>I'm givin' her all she's got, Captain!</i></b><br>

The site is currently overloaded with traffic, so your session is being denied in an attempt to keep 'er from crashing entirely. The site can handle about 1,300 sessions at a time right now. Unfortunately you are not one of those 1,300, so please try again later.* Better luck next time!

In the meantime, maybe you could play some online poker... I hear it's a great way to win a lot of money.

* Please Note: "Try again later" does not mean "sit there mashing the 'reload' button 50 times a second" because if everyone does that, it' s just going to take that much longer for the load on the server to ease up.
i got the same thing, too, and damned near fell out of my chair i was laughing so hard.

ill have to look ya up sometime then burlage, i've always been a fan of NSXs but have never got more than 3 feet from one before the owner wigged out :(

It's that darned soft, delicate aluminum. We tend to be anal about keeping it nice and straight.

I wonder if NICK ever lets his teen hotties sit on his. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back