• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, so it's alright to "publicly" out someone as long as it's not *your* "public" records. I mean just give me your name, I'll post every little detail about you but don't worry, it'll only be "public" things.
You're Nick, aren't you ?:biggrin:

Attachments

• 2d7tw0i.jpg
    2d7tw0i.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 564
Mr. Sitko, STOP. STOP NOW.

Really.

Do you want to have your probation revoked?

Do you really want to go down in history as the most stupid person to ever use a computer to find the Internet?

Go eat a donut Homer. Throw out your keyboard.

PS, thanks for breathing new life into a dying thread :tongue:

I see, so it's alright to "publicly" out someone as long as it's not *your* "public" records. I mean just give me your name, I'll post every little detail about you but don't worry, it'll only be "public" things.

I doubt he has to worry about anything to do with illegal gambling or molesting 15 year old girls in his public profile, NICK.

Since everyone and their mothers are reading this thread, I just want to say one thing....Silverstone is the best color by far for the NSX!!!!:)

No matter what brand of car you have got, the best colour by far is black. Nothing is as beautiful as a black car that was just detailed by someone who knows their way around a rotary buffer. Freshly polished black paint is just as beautiful as the Swiss Alps in my opinion.

Exactly which incidents are you referring to? If you're talking about people paying him a visit that's one thing, but you seem to be implying that posting public information about the sleaze on this forum is illegal. Please clarify exactly what you're talking about.

Looking up his license plates, deeds on his house, posting of his financial information (ie who his mortgage is through etc) for the purpose of "outing" someone on the internet is taking it a step beyond funny and into the realm of creepy. Its also a murky line that could bring about legal action.

Its one thing to be funny. Its another thing to be a stalker in the name of being a part of something funny. MOST people have the good sense to know where the line is. Theres always one or two that don't. That doesn't even mean they are members of this forum or whatever but ultimately if the dude wants to get lawyers involved it could give the admins a headache.

Be funny. Don't be creepy and break privacy and harassment laws to be cool on the internet.

Keep it about the joke.

Oh, REALLY now? What color was her hair NICK? Except for Nick, err, you, err, NICK Mr. Sitko, you're pursuit of failure and loser-dom is evidently indefatigable.

You don't get it. Over 1,400 posts and over 430,000 views and you fly in the face of simple sense, you continue to piss straight up and accuse others of watering your throat.

You have screwed yourself over, you continue to screw yourself over, and still expect others to believe you have been victimized by everyone else.

Look in the mirror you moron.

Try this link, learn it, know it, love it.

Mr. Freeman, I realize you are probably very young but why are you displaying such intense hatred towards someone you don't even know? Does this make you feel part of something? Feel good, STRONG? Better than Nick? At least it's not you, right?

My name is kim williford and i am not only the fiancee of the "Nick Sitko" you are using for your entertainment. I am also the mother of two of his young children. now i know that you guys are so ignorant that you dont understand the magnitude of what you are doing to MY family. We are being victimized because of this. You are not only allowing this to continue, you are spamming it to get hits to your pathetic forum. I know how this works. in the meantime you are the cause of physicall harrasment that i am having to deal with. mind you I am not a sex offender and i have dont nothing wrong.

We have 2 kids one is 3 and the other is 6 months. i know have to explain this to the daycare center that my child attends. nick has never forced himsef on anyone.

His conviction was in 2001 not 2003 and your facts are wrong. He just turned 21 when this happened and yes this girl lied about her age. i have this documented in court records.

Just so you know i can prove this garbage about him raping kids to be untrue! In fact the mother of the girl didnt want to press the charges, it was the stepfather. You have no idea what you have done to me and my children. AS far as our money and taxes. our hands are clean on that and i have a damn good accountant for proof. I am taking this as far as i can. i have all the documentation that I need to prove he is not a danger to society.I have a lawsuit in progress (thats not a threat, its a promise!) against you, but a few others as well. ill let you guys guess who they are. I hope you
had fun with this thread, because when i expose to the public that you have taken someone who made a mistake and was lied to and drug this families name through the mud. you are right nicks life may be ruined as far as his reputation. Mine is not. I hope you are ready to defend your pathetic site. I hope that you have the money for the attorneys you are going to need. I am not making this up this is not an attemp to get this thread deleted.

At this point your only helping my case by allowing this to go on. I have a hard copy of the threats we have received from this. I have the police report about the person that was beating on my door at 5 am yelling horrible things in my yard. my kids were about 20 feet away from this stranger outside my door just so you know. Nick never ruined a childs life.
This was a teenage girl that looked like she was 25. You however are allowing me and my kids to be victimized. thats no ok with me. I promise you that I would not pursue this if i had no options. I have them, there are laws that protect sex offenders in cases like this case. it is known as a "romeo and juliet" case.

So enjoy all the hits your getting. Enjoy all your laughs. I will
be in touch one way or the other. Feel free to email me.

I want to thank maladymg for at least understanding that this is horrible for Nicks family, I understand that he is a registered sex offender and you think you "caught a Predator"
Nick is not a predator. HE is a good father and We have been together since 2002.He was still in counseling when i met him.Yes there are horrible people out there that deserve what they get. I promise everyone of you Nick is not horrible. Anyone of you that want to contact me and get the REAL DETAILS, feel free. my email address is: [email protected]

Looking up his license plates, deeds on his house, posting of his financial information (ie who his mortgage is through etc) for the purpose of "outing" someone on the internet is taking it a step beyond funny and into the realm of creepy. Its also a murky line that could bring about legal action.

Its one thing to be funny. Its another thing to be a stalker in the name of being a part of something funny. MOST people have the good sense to know where the line is. Theres always one or two that don't. That doesn't even mean they are members of this forum or whatever but ultimately if the dude wants to get lawyers involved it could give the admins a headache.

Be funny. Don't be creepy and break privacy and harassment laws to be cool on the internet.

Keep it about the joke.

Finally a voice of reason.

Nick,

SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!! Every time you open your mouth or log in under an assumed name (Can't possibly be nick, he said he was from the UK and said 'cheers', well I'm convinced!) You just attract MORE attention to yourself. Let it go, let it die. You ever see that kid on on the playground at school who gets beat up, an keeps getting up and asking for more? "That's you that is." STAY DOWN.

Oh, and I suggest you shut down your illegal gambling sites so when the DA contacts you about the anonymous tip you'll not get sent back to jail for 9.5 years.

Cheerio. :biggrin:

My name is kim williford...

Kim METALIC?!? LOL.
skank.gif

Be advised...anyone who sends her an e-mail opens their IP address and e-mail addy to scrutiny and/or spam

All I will say about this is that it seems that maybe maladymg is either helping Nick OR is Nick. Because I am getting the same "im going to ruin your board" threat vibe. The poster maladymg keep saying that the admins better be careful. That seems way to close to Nick's threat to bring down the board.

Someone in power please look into the ip of certain posters. :wink:

Wrong. I have ZERO sympathy for any person who preys on a child. None.

But I happen to know for fact that these types of situations in the past few years have become more prevalent on the internet and as such so has litigation.

Sure you hear about the initial thread and everyone giggles and enjoys the drama but rarely ever do you hear about the fall out. There usually IS a fall out.

No-one looked up his license plate. The person who said they did was most likely spoofing in an attempt to get a reaction from NSX_NICK. Deeds are public record. Mortgages are public record.

Anything else you need clarified, knot-head?

Hey Nick, I know you will read this because if something like this happened to me i would definetly read everything. I just wanted to say that if i met you in person i wouldn't judge you because im sure youre a nice guy that has come under some unfortunate circumstances and combined with bad desicionmaking and a possibly undeserved inheritance of money you are exactly where you are in life.
Are you happy? Im sure the honest answer is no.
Im sure that you get girls, legal, good looking girls if you play your cards right.
But i bet nothing makes you happy. Not even that bloody NSX give you that thing thats missing in your life.
You know whats missing my friend? Integrity.
You need to look in the mirror and realize that the only way to be happy in life is to live a legit and well intentioned lifestyle. Never play anyone for a fool and be honest. Because when someone gives you props for a GRide they give props for the GRide not you.
You need to take a good hard long look int he mirror and become a better person.
And if your not a psychopath i hope that my post has some meaning to you.
Take Care brother and i hope that this event is a gateway to you becoming a better man.

I thought this was one of the best posts in here.

Nick, if your still reading this, which I'm sure you are, I would look strongly towards this post right here.

All you have to do is look at what you are doing. Make the decision on whether what you are doing is right or wrong. Live up to what you feel are good moral decisions. But if you try to play yourself, and play others, it's going to hit you hard! You've seen it before, and you see it with this thread. Hopefully this can be the final lesson for you into improving your life.

But really, don't try to play people, because those people don't like that!

And for the NSX Prime regulars. I would just use this time as a welcome break. Just sit on it. It's bringing in publicity for the site. People are donating for the trouble it has caused. It should pass within a the next day or two, hopefully. Also the bigger this thread is a year down the road, the prouder you should feel knowing that you were a part of it. I've always had an NSX on my list as one of the potential vehicles that I would like to buy in the future, because they are freakin' awesome! But a Syclone was cheaper, so I bought that first. But, if I ever do, I would without a doubt become a regular to this forum as well.

I have a lawsuit in progress (thats not a threat, its a promise!) against you, but a few others as well. ill let you guys guess who they are...
At this point your only helping my case by allowing this to go on. I have a hard copy of the threats we have received from this.

I have not read any threats on Prime. If you have threats it isn't from this forum. Your lawyer will discover that after taking 5 hours to read it at $200/hour. Good luck on your lawsuit--it will be expensive and probably fruitless, but hopfelly Nick's site is up and running...

Finally a voice of reason.

If you're NICK as they are suggesting then don't mistake what I'm saying as any support of you. You should die a slow painful death at the hands of the young girls father you defiled. I'd just hate to see this backfire on good people getting a little bit too caught up in a what otherwise was a good thing.

There hasn't been any posting of private information? How about the things I listed earlier? His name, age, photos, residence, properties, felonies, and people actually making wiki-entries. But yeah this was only "responses to that information". Please.

Uh, most of the pictures were snagged from his Myspace page before they took it down.

As far as his felonies being private information, they're not. I walked right into court today and pulled the entire file, no questions asked. Seems you're either totally clueless or you are indeed Nick.

By the way, the girl was not 15. I really don't want the drain on my server but if I keep seeing this BS story I'll post more of the case.

His conviction was in 2001 not 2003 and your facts are wrong. He just turned 21 when this happened and yes this girl lied about her age. i have this documented in court records.

The documents I saw said the conviction was 2003. Is that not correct? Why would there be a mistake? If you have proof, scan your file and upload it as a pdf so we can see.

Regardless, Nick brought it on himself by refusing to tell the truth. And anyway, Nick just purchased a Porsche 911 so he's doing pretty good financially. We really shouldn't have to worry too much about his well-being...Should we?

No-one looked up his license plate. The person who said they did was most likely spoofing in an attempt to get a reaction from NSX_NICK. Deeds are public record. Mortgages are public record.

Anything else you need clarified, knot-head?

Perhaps. Does that make the person who went all up out of their way to look them up so they could get e props less spooky? No.

You're Nick, aren't you ?:biggrin:

No, I'm not. Just because this thread has somehow gathered an incredible amount of cynical idiots with no regards for other peoples privacy and see no problem destroying a random persons' life based on unreliable ASSUMPTIONS, don't think there aren't people out there with actual morals and common sense.

But wait, wait...NSX_NICK denied being the person being "outed" (see pg. 1). So, now you're admitting, on his behalf, that it IS the same guy? :confused: Hmm...please make up your mind.

P.S. - I connect to the internet from my neighbors wireless router. Let me know when the cops are coming so I can watch them kick in his door! :biggrin:
popcorn.gif.thumb.jpg

My name is kim williford and i am not only the fiancee of the "Nick Sitko" you are using for your entertainment. I am also the mother of two of his young children. now i know that you guys are so ignorant that you dont understand the magnitude of what you are doing to MY family. We are being victimized because of this. You are not only allowing this to continue, you are spamming it to get hits to your pathetic forum. I know how this works. in the meantime you are the cause of physicall harrasment that i am having to deal with. mind you I am not a sex offender and i have dont nothing wrong.

We have 2 kids one is 3 and the other is 6 months. i know have to explain this to the daycare center that my child attends. nick has never forced himsef on anyone.

Just so you know i can prove this garbage about him raping kids to be untrue! In fact the mother of the girl didnt want to press the charges, it was the stepfather. You have no idea what you have done to me and my children. AS far as our money and taxes. our hands are clean on that and i have a damn good accountant for proof. I am taking this as far as i can. i have all the documentation that I need to prove he is not a danger to society.I have a lawsuit in progress (thats not a threat, its a promise!) against you, but a few others as well. ill let you guys guess who they are. I hope you
had fun with this thread, because when i expose to the public that you have taken someone who made a mistake and was lied to and drug this families name through the mud. you are right nicks life may be ruined as far as his reputation. Mine is not. I hope you are ready to defend your pathetic site. I hope that you have the money for the attorneys you are going to need. I am not making this up this is not an attemp to get this thread deleted.

At this point your only helping my case by allowing this to go on. I have a hard copy of the threats we have received from this. I have the police report about the person that was beating on my door at 5 am yelling horrible things in my yard. my kids were about 20 feet away from this stranger outside my door just so you know. Nick never ruined a childs life.
This was a teenage girl that looked like she was 25. You however are allowing me and my kids to be victimized. thats no ok with me. I promise you that I would not pursue this if i had no options. I have them, there are laws that protect sex offenders in cases like this case. it is known as a "romeo and juliet" case.

So enjoy all the hits your getting. Enjoy all your laughs. I will
be in touch one way or the other. Feel free to email me.

I want to thank maladymg for at least understanding that this is horrible for Nicks family, I understand that he is a registered sex offender and you think you "caught a Predator"
Nick is not a predator. HE is a good father and We have been together since 2002.He was still in counseling when i met him.Yes there are horrible people out there that deserve what they get. I promise everyone of you Nick is not horrible. Anyone of you that want to contact me and get the REAL DETAILS, feel free. my email address is: [email protected]

My name is kim williford and i am not only the fiancee of the "Nick Sitko" you are using for your entertainment. I am also the mother of two of his young children...

Assuming this is not YET ANOTHER nick username, I have three pieces of advice:

1) Discontinue all involvement with this thread. Posting here is only adding fuel to the fire. By continuing to post here both Nick and yourself ( :wink: ) are actively taking part and contributing to this situation.

2) Understand that this is NICK'S own doing. The fact is that he IS a spammer, liar, runs an illegal gambling site and is convicted sex offender. If none of those things were true then we would not be here.

3) He needs to stop all involvement with illegal gambling sites because he is risking going back to jail for it. When he is sitting in jail and you are a single parent, understand that that is not our doing either - WE did not run the illegal gambling websites.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just walk away and let the guys here get bored and close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back