• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because in the context of the Pastor's quote, he equates specific cars with "good Christianity".

Comprehension.

There's nothing I hate more than someone pushing their brand of religion on me. This goes on message boards, airports, and the idiots who ignore the NO SOLICITING signs on the front of my house. Geez, now we're being told what cars make you a "good Christian"?

snick_bunny.gif

So do Acuras fall into the "good" cars to drive?

Originally Posted by Dranoel View Post
Refresh my memory...

What kind of car did Jesus drive?

//Moran.

Being as though he was un educated, and from the middle east....
a taxi cab!

Hee hee I like this one.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

oh and if you are interested we have an excellent report on the cars a good Christian should be driving. How to avoid sodomite and chav vehicles like vauxhalls etc.
Just google my name and British Baptists/The Christian View. That should find us easily enough.
What Nick did was bad but you are enjoying yourselves too much now and that borders on cruelty. :wink:

Yep Bottom Feeder all the way! I guess he needs traffic to his pathetic site.

Anyway back to the topic on hand....Nick OWNAGE

wtb more pwnage pics and does anyone have the updated list of all the forums that this thread has appeared on ?

and to the admins, i would like to apologize on taking up a spot watching this thread as it is too funny.

Someone was saying a couple pages back that a pedaphile needs a second chance. They could be more wrong as you have scared a kid for life. That is worse then anything else. They cant close their eyes or lose the though of what happened to them.

and nick all i will say is that "she looked older and had an id", is pathetic. yes some girls do look older then their age but commen sense would show that if you were smart enough, you would of walked away.

any how wtb more funny pics.

wtb more pwnage pics and does anyone have the updated list of all the forums that this thread has appeared on ?

and to the admins, i would like to apologize on taking up a spot watching this thread as it is too funny.

Someone was saying a couple pages back that a pedaphile needs a second chance. They could be more wrong as you have scared a kid for life. That is worse then anything else. They cant close their eyes or lose the though of what happened to them.

and nick all i will say is that "she looked older and had an id", is pathetic. yes some girls do look older then their age but commen sense would show that if you were smart enough, you would of walked away.

Again, while I don't like Nick's tactics or attitude, I have a feeling that the only person scarred here was Nick. I seriously doubt we're talking about an unwilling teen he forced himself on and while I might be going out on a limb, I'm guessing this person was probably already sexually active. We're not talking about someone taking advantage of a 6 year old here. I dunno about you guys, but when I was a teen, the 15 year old girls were already putting out and that was 25 years ago. From everything I've read, they're sexually active at even earlier ages now. It scares the hell out of me (see my avatar). I really don't think we have enough information to judge Nick as far as it relates to his SO conviction, but that doesn't change the fact he's still a dumbass for spamming us and using his real name.

To all of our new friends (courtesy of the infamous Mr. Sitko), welcome! Please donate a few dollars to help offset the cost of bandwidth. Its very easy thru Paypal to donate as little as $5 and will help the site very much.

http://www.nsxprime.com/members/member_central.htm

Second, speaking for myself, I'd love to chat about cars with you after the storm dies down so stick around! You'll find a very knowledgable, passionate, and slightly obsessed group of owners here and I for one would be interested to hear your car experiences and opinions as long as you represent them in an intelligent and respectful way.

I think its time to lock this thread its gone on to long now. I feel sorry for nick i know loads of people in their twenties going out with teens it is common leave him alone.:frown:

To all of our new friends (courtesy of the infamous Mr. Sitko), welcome! Please donate a few dollars to help offset the cost of bandwidth. Its very easy thru Paypal to donate as little as $5 and will help the site very much.

http://www.nsxprime.com/members/member_central.htm

Second, speaking for myself, I'd love to chat about cars with you after the storm dies down so stick around! You'll find a very knowledgable, passionate, and slightly obsessed group of owners here and I for one would be interested to hear your car experiences and opinions as long as you represent them in an intelligent and respectful way.

I did donate and I was hoping to stick around just for that part too!!:biggrin:

Not to stray too far off topic (if that's even possible at this point), but the "Wenzel" thread that so many are comparing this one to, is also quite entertaining:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399203&page=1

To give an idea what kind of tool that guy was, look at what he did to a 2-wheel drive truck:

1bb8827d.jpg

icon_rofl.gif
icon_rofl.gif
icon_rofl.gif
icon_rofl.gif
icon_rofl.gif
icon_rofl.gif
icon_rofl.gif
icon_rofl.gif

Again, while I don't like Nick's tactics or attitude, I have a feeling that the only person scarred here was Nick. I seriously doubt we're talking about an unwilling teen he forced himself on and while I might be going out on a limb, I'm guessing this person was probably already sexually active. We're not talking about someone taking advantage of a 6 year old here. I dunno about you guys, but when I was a teen, the 15 year old girls were already putting out and that was 25 years ago. From everything I've read, they're sexually active at even earlier ages now. It scares the hell out of me (see my avatar). I really don't think we have enough information to judge Nick as far as it relates to his SO conviction, but that doesn't change the fact he's still a dumbass for spamming us and using his real name.

You are correct, people make mistakes, but Nick continues to make them and get beaten down for it. He's got the power to end this (and I hope he does soon because I'm about to punt my computer off my balcony if I see that donkey any more.)

I'm not arguing about how ridiculous it is to crucify the guy about a case we know little about but that's what happens on the internet, right or wrong. It's not right that someone gets mugged in a back alley but that's what's going to happen if you're dumb enough to walk alone at night in dimly lit alleys. It's not right that a motorist fails to stop for a pedestrian--that's why you look both ways before crossing a street.

Not to stray too far off topic (if that's even possible at this point), but the "Wenzel" thread that so many are comparing this one to, is also quite entertaining:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399203&page=1

To give an idea what kind of tool that guy was, look at what he did to a 2-wheel drive truck:

1bb8827d.jpg

icon_rofl.gif
icon_rofl.gif
icon_rofl.gif
icon_rofl.gif
icon_rofl.gif
icon_rofl.gif
icon_rofl.gif
icon_rofl.gif

I read the Wenzel thread last night from start to finish (skipping over all the yahoos and mostly reading just Mike's, Wenzel's and the mods posts once I hit page 30 or so) and I think that guy may be more of a tool than Nick. It still took me a couple of hours to get through it but it was entertaining (and no donkeys).

I really don't think we have enough information to judge Nick as far as it relates to his SO conviction, but that doesn't change the fact he's still a dumbass for spamming us and using his real name.

I agree.
He's still a dumbass though.

That thread is generally considered the holy grail of pwnage and it had 1806 posts over 45 days...we've got 1600 in 8 days! It also has 2.5 million views over 2.5 years...we've got 500,000 views in 8 days!

I read all of it too but it looks like it was 15 days (in that one thread anyway).
Major pwnage!

I read the Wenzel thread last night from start to finish (skipping over all the yahoos and mostly reading just Mike's, Wenzel's and the mods posts once I hit page 30 or so) and I think that guy may be more of a tool than Nick. It still took me a couple of hours to get through it but it was entertaining (and no donkeys).

I agree. Wenzel was a thief, plain and simple, and directly victimized MochaMike in an inexcusable way. He deserved to be arrested and everything--everything he got was justified IMO. He was much worse than Nick. Nick never did anything illegal in that sense to any of us.

This Nick thing has just gotten out of hand but he can end it just like Wenzel did--come clean and square up with the parties involved, in this case, the Prime community.

I can almost guarantee you if Nick came clean this thread would be locked. Are you listening Nick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back