• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSX-Appeal,
you can have my design from cafepress and use it on yours also.
nickgirl.jpg

and the larger one...
25021447_zoom.jpg

btw...have u looked at my google stats?
talk about overnight celebrity!!!
My Google Stats

The ownage was very funny, some of the photoshop work has been hilarious and since Pastor Joshua arrived, the Jesus and his car jokes have been rippers.

There's more gold still in them hills.

I vote to keep the thread open until at least 1,000,000 views and 2000-3000 posts - the mods let it go this far, no sense stopping now.

Last edited:
Shoot, anyone would get from me is 6 figures of debt with nearly no income coming in! Ya know, the whole college student with a huge nsx payment and college loans to last a lifetime sorta thing :eek:

NSX-Appeal,
you can have my design from cafepress and use it on yours also.

Cool, I'll try to add that tomorrow. I think it'd be really awesome if a lot of the viewers here buy them, so that at least some good can come from this whole disturbing episode. It'd be nice to send Lud a nice fat donation, and do the same with a worthy charity.

I put in a $5 markup for the basic T-shirt and the golf shirt, but might pad it a little more for other items.

How about it people? Donate to the cause and get yourself a piece of internet history. I've already ordered mine. I'm expecting it to be quite the conversation piece at our next car club meeting. :wink:

http://www.cafepress.com/sitkowned

Re: Regarding Nick Sitko

$88k?!? I'll sell you mine ('92) for $65k, and even throw in a '73 455 TransAm...

Considering the first NSXs didn't top more than in the mid $40,000 range (Did they?) on dealer lots, I'd have to turn down the offer, but I wouldn't mind having a '73 455ci T/A. :D

Re: Regarding Nick Sitko

Considering the first NSXs didn't top more than in the mid $40,000 range (Did they?) on dealer lots, I'd have to turn down the offer, but I wouldn't mind having a '73 455ci T/A. :D
I think the early models were priced in the 60's new but commonly sold for a large markup over that.

This has to be the coup de grais of pwnership. There were links on my Audi, VW, and KTM boards.

One poster was wondering why more people don't pwn scammers (too many donkeys to go look back). Two I can think of are ebolamonkeyman.com, who delights in ridiculing Nigerian 917 email scammers, and p-p-p-p-powerbook!, the infamous powerbook reverse scam, where the scammer ended up out of pocket. Both good reads.

The question that begs to be asked, will Charlie Wenzel come out of retirement to defend his title?

Greetings from the LUE board over at GameFAQs. This has made internet history, there's no way this guy's sitting down in the next few weeks. Let's make sure this guy never pulls his shit with anyone else on the web again.

He changed all his NSX Prime profile info too. I guess he's a college student now. Going after the 18 year olds at least. Must've repainted his car silver too.

Looks like to put ChopsJazz's picture in his profile.

Last edited:
Please contact me regarding the shirts. I have some *very important* information for you. Ignore me at your peril.

^^^ sounds serious....:biggrin:

I'll say this much.

Nick's "family" are innocent.
But it is clear that Nick's past has and will continue to haunt them for some time.

Any physical threats to him and his family is not right and not to be tolerated.

In spite of him coming on this forum w/ the INTENT of spamming the site TO PROMOTE his ILLEGAL gaming site...

the fact remains that he is currently operating an illegal gaming site. THAT IS A CRIME according to current US law. This DOES NOT take into consideration Nick's past history...which we all know now.

I'm ASSUMING that he was given probation time after his past criminal history.
But herein lies my problem w/ his situation...no matter what anyone says...

He is OBVIOUSLY TECH SAVVY. But instead of USING HIS COMPUTER SAVVY self to RUN a LEGITIMATE business (computer repair, website building, etc.), he ACTIVELY CHOSE to run an ILLEGAL GAMBLING site. No matter how someone may try to defend themselves and say they have a family to support and/or bills to pay. In the end, he CHOSE to run an ILLEGAL gambling site.

For this action alone, if he has a probation officer, that probation officer should be notified. And if he doesn't have a probation officer,...law enforcement officials need to have his illegal gambling business shut down.

I'm not looking down upon him for his criminal past. I'm looking down on him because his current talents allow him the chance to forget about his past. But he chose to use his talents to run an illegal gambling operation and scam people of money.

If his family/social circle wants to be upset...BLAME HIM. BLAME HIM for NOT using his computer skills to run a legitimate business. THAT IS THE SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM.

the fact remains that he is currently operating an illegal gaming site. THAT IS A CRIME according to current US law.
People keep saying his gambling site is illegal like it's an incontrovertible fact, but I've seen no evidence of that. Do you have a cite to back that up?

Please contact me regarding the shirts. I have some *very important* information for you. Ignore me at your peril.

Just post your objection - unless you want 100k PMs (or unless you are trying to gather emails or identifying info from people... :eek:

People keep saying his gambling site is illegal like it's an incontrovertible fact, but I've seen no evidence of that. Do you have a cite to back that up?

first page of the thread someone posted the law congress passed. and knowing what we know of this character who wants to bet the site is rigged.

wait, "bet" ..... lol

I don't think law enforcement cares very much about Nick Sitko. There is one government agency though that would probably LOVE to be notified. The IRS. One thing that the government will go to no end to prosecute is to get it's money! I'm sure Nick hasn't been to truthful on how he makes his money to buy his toys. One call to the IRS would probably bring his world down.

Just fill out one of these:

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=106778,00.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back