• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robr, thanks for the kind post. I can understand why you'd want to buy an NSX again after having one, definitely. I can also understand why you'd still come back to this website even if you didn't own one.

If the treadmill was designed to be moved only by the force of the wheels turning, in the same way that the force of feet move a treadmill, then the plane would take off. The thrust would see to that. Gotta sleep, I'm up in four hours.

All the best and thanks again.

No, I take that back again. The thrust of the engines would make the plane move no matter what speed the wheels were travelling at. No matter what happened, it would get to the end of the treadmill and keep going and then take off.

Robr, thanks for the kind post. I can understand why you'd want to buy an NSX again after having one, definitely. I can also understand why you'd still come back to this website even if you didn't own one.

If the treadmill was designed to be moved only by the force of the wheels turning, in the same way that the force of feet move a treadmill, then the plane would take off. The thrust would see to that. Gotta sleep, I'm up in four hours.

All the best and thanks again.

See now we have a whole new question:confused:\

edit...set of questions

I'm still reading, but this is the greatest thread I've ever seen. Just wanted to be a part of it, keep it going!

Hello there from moparts.com. We just found about this thread and its great. Sorry that your website is having problems because of this thread. Sometime you have to give up some normal living to roast a douche bag like nick. Any news on him lately? Well greatest wishes from the mopar community and have a great year to you all. great roast :)

Attachments

• DSCF0066.jpg
    DSCF0066.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 231
Looks like NICK logged on today 30 minutes ago. Wonder how his life is progressing these days?

Well, being the resident noob here, I'd first like to say I rep a few good car enthusist sites (nwmaxima.com, nissanclub.com, and maxima.org) and I thank you guys for letting me ride with you for the past week, it has been hilarious. It made me recall a couple of major ownage a while back (Panche and the infamous Subaru WRX though a house incident is still fresh in my mind).

Secondly, Nick if your are still lurking about.....this is a perfect example of what is called "Greek Fire". The more you and your "buddies" try to put it out, the bigger the flames get. Own up, bow out and stay out of the radar. This thread will die.

Unless you like the attention. :cool:

Finally let me hit you with a great quote I read recently:

"The internet is just finding a way to call people on their shit on a level that they're still not accustomed to. You live your whole life surrounded by idiots thinking that you're pulling the wool over everyone's eyes, and then you hop on the internet with that same attitude and reality comes crashing down on your fucking head." -Joe Rogan

I had to get this in before the lock. :biggrin:

No remorse whatsoever for the harassment of a 5 year old caused directly by the posters on this thread who are SO proud of themselves. OMG, what REAL men you are!

In the boating world there is a term for the Cigarette type racing boats and I think that it would fit here. They are called "penis extensions." From the posts here I would say the same applies to those who absolutely have to own these cars. You have no idea how to be a real person so you want a car that you think might make up for your lack of, shall we say, "character".

No remorse whatsoever for the harassment of a 5 year old caused directly by the posters on this thread who are SO proud of themselves. OMG, what REAL men you are!

In the boating world there is a term for the Cigarette type racing boats and I think that it would fit here. They are called "penis extensions." From the posts here I would say the same applies to those who absolutely have to own these cars. You have no idea how to be a real person so you want a car that you think might make up for your lack of, shall we say, "character".

+1

Let me see... you wish to imply that the people (some of them FEMALE) on this site, are responsible in some way for other people's decisions? And you are implying that some of the people on this site have an ego problem? Well, I would suggest that you take a hard look in the mirror.... then ask yourself why a person like Dear Nicky would do what he has done... and why you are so ready to defend him by implying he has not brought the grief to his family by his actions?

BTW, in NZ, we believe in people standing up and admitting when they have stuffed up... not "sue the bastards" cos of perceived injury... Nick is a low-life and shit splatters... tis a pity his shit has splattered innocents, but ask yourself this, who is the first to blame?

Well, I would suggest that you take a hard look in the mirror.... then ask yourself why a person like Dear Nicky would do what he has done... and why you are so ready to defend him by implying he has not brought the grief to his family by his actions?

Well in the US, spamming a website normally doesn't put a family in jeopardy. That falls under the "really, reallly not cool" category, not in a putting-your-family-in-jeopardy category.

Well in the US, spamming a website normally doesn't put a family in jeopardy. That falls under the "really, reallly not cool" category, not in a putting-your-family-in-jeopardy category.

CERTAINLY - Nick's family problems falls under the "law of unintended consequences"

POSSIBLY - Nick's unsubstantiated claims are in fact true and people are calling him or stalking him in the real world (vs. online)

DEFINITELY - If people are stalking him "live" they are not NSXPrimers, but instead idiots from other forums that we can't expect to control

Nick may need to change his phone number but I can't imagine the whole internet is going to his house (most people wouldn't drive or fly for that experience) and "Jeopardy?" indicates they are in danger - Not to minimize things (I'm VERY against anyone "reaching out" to Nick offline) but I'm not sure bodily harm is factor here.

I'd say the troops in Iraq are in Jeopardy, Nick is just in Stupid:rolleyes:

Gotta agree with you there.

Though based on the other conditions, I don't know if it could be "definitely non-NSXPrimers". Highly unlikely is perhaps a better statement, but it can't be ruled out definitely.

And internet-to-real-life stalking is very real. I know someone who was subjected to it, to the conclusion of prison for said stalker. And that person didn't even do anything at all *to deserve this stalking* (edited for clarity). So, I can't say for sure this is or is not happening, hell, I don't know those people, but I can't dismiss the possibility either. Some people are just truly crazy, Red.

Last edited:
Another fear I personally have, Red, is identity theft. I worked with someone else who went through that. The person never was caught at last communication with my former coworker. It comes and goes. 5 years later, there he goes again arguing on the phone with some new creditors, trying to prove it's not him. Haven't seen that guy in a while, I wonder if it still happens.

Another fear I personally have, Red, is identity theft. I worked with someone else who went through that. The person never was caught at last communication with my former coworker. It comes and goes. 5 years later, there he goes again arguing on the phone with some new creditors, trying to prove it's not him. Haven't seen that guy in a while, I wonder if it still happens.

Let's do a little mind-experiment. I'm an online-thief, looking for identities to steal. I come across this thread and see Nick's full name, date of birth, and address. Everything I need except his SSN and mother's maiden name. He's got, uhm, a flawless character and uhhhhhhhh nobody watching his moves or monitoring what he does or what he buys. I'm sure that his credit is, ehhhhhhh, perfect and I'll be able to get at least $200 from CapitalOne. Yeah.....

Let's just say that given all the info about the man on here, he's not exactly a prime target for identity theft.

Let's do a little mind-experiment. I'm an online-thief, looking for identities to steal. I come across this thread and see Nick's full name, date of birth, and address. Everything I need except his SSN and mother's maiden name. He's got, uhm, a flawless character and uhhhhhhhh nobody watching his moves or monitoring what he does or what he buys. I'm sure that his credit is, ehhhhhhh, perfect and I'll be able to get at least $200 from CapitalOne. Yeah.....

Let's just say that given all the info about the man on here, he's not exactly a prime target for identity theft.

Let's continue this mind experiment for your much-needed benefit. He is much more of a target than you. There is zero information about you here to start with to obtain the rest..... Do you know how rampant identity theft is? Do you know how easy it is to get credit nowadays, even with bankruptcy on your record?

And I'm not saying it's going to happen, it was just some thoughts I have and it indeed makes for a higher risk. Sorry this disturbs you so.

Last edited:

I call people such as yourself "jealous". Just because you choose not to or more than likely can't buy a cigarette boat doesnt mean these people have no character.

In other words get a life, no one here HAS to have one of these cars, we choose to because they are rare and perform very well along with being very reliable they are the perfect mix for someone that wants a toy but doesnt want to have to fix it all the time. If anything I would say that NSX owners have nothing but character!

I am a little biased though! hahaha

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113096
You guys have to check out this ownage! :eek:
Backstory....some punk kid hacked a forum, and took 1/2 of it down. The members retaliated.

First, they get his personal info, name, address, phone, school, etc.
They then start to go bananas, ordering pizzas, sending Enterprise-rent-a-car to pick him up, subscriptions to gay magazines, etc.

im not registering to read it.

wassa! you're thread made it to www.stuntjuice.com a site dedicated to support all extreme sports. anyways, here are our contributions to help own this fgt, who pretty much did it all himself. enjoy! nsx's are great cars btw.

nick1.jpg

nick2.jpg

nick3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back