• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just asking, that's all.

Friend, that's not asking, that's mocking.

If amputate my leg, will it be waiting for me up in heaven?

You wouldn't go to heaven, because our Lord does not like cripples.

Lev.21:17-23
Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God. ... Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries.

Does that mean Lance Armstrong can beat you because that guy never seems to rest.

God does not do EPO either, and Lance will not go to heaven anyway.

Leviticus 21:20
Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;

I thought this forum was meant to go easy on religion. That's not what I am feeling here.

Anyway, can we go back on topic please?

Friend, that's not asking, that's mocking.

The questions remain to be answered. Oh, yes. The lord works in mysterious ways. Good enough for me.

I thought this forum was meant to go easy on religion. That's not what I am feeling here.

You started it. Going easy means not bringing it up, doofus.

Your religious spamming will be tolerated as much as Nick's.

what is it with religious people and abusing children.....

catholic priests before the 1970's
David Koresh
even god knobbed a 15yo (according to burtus)

oh wait a sec, how did the religious goon know that it was the girls stepfather that brought Nick to court

Hey, if god drove a car, what would it be?

In your opinion or should I say, GOD'S opinion, what cars should a good christian man avoid buying?

Ring any bells? :biggrin:

The questions remain to be answered.

He asked Jesus, not me. I only pointed out the obvious answers.

You started it. Going easy means not bringing it up, doofus.

Your religious spamming will be tolerated as much as Nick's.

Doofus. Nice. Giving my two cents with Scripture as my backup is spamming now ? Are you planning to do a witchhunt on me as well?

what is it with religious people and abusing children.....

catholic priests before the 1970's
David Koresh
even god knobbed a 15yo (according to burtus)

Catholics are not Christians, they are a false religion. Jesus never went to Rome. And what makes you think the priests stopped doing that since 1970? You don't read newspapers?

In your opinion or should I say, GOD'S opinion, what cars should a good christian man avoid buying?

There are many obvious answers to that, but that would be off topic, and I already had a warning for "spamming". As for the Lord: when you are Omnipresent, you don't need vehicles to get from A to B.

Catholics are not Christians, they are a false religion.
Ah, an old school Southern Baptist eh? I grew up in a church that taught stuff like that.

Q: You know why you should always take 2 Baptists fishing with you?

A: If you only take one, he will drink all your beer.

Ah, an old school Southern Baptist eh? I grew up in a church that taught stuff like that.

Q: You know why you should always take 2 Baptists fishing with you?

A: If you only take one, he will drink all your beer.

Making fun of a Christian Brother isn't funny.

Neither is persecuting someone when they have obviously done no wrong in the eyes of God.
Jesus has called me here to defend Brother Nick and lead him to Salvation.

I shall also defend my Brother in Christ Bertus if necessary.

hahahahaha the lord does not like cripples, does god think he is Eric Cartman

Catholics are not Christians, they are a false religion. Jesus never went to Rome. And what makes you think the priests stopped doing that since 1970? You don't read newspapers?

what about my "oh wait a sec, how did the religious goon know that it was the girls stepfather that brought Nick to court" comment, have you got a comeback for that??? (Bertus is obviously a mate of nicks)

christ, theres 2 of them now.

what about my "oh wait a sec, how did the religious goon know that it was the girls stepfather that brought Nick to court" comment, have you got a comeback for that??? (Bertus is obviously a mate of nicks)

I thought that was common knowledge? It's in the thread somewhere, but I'm not going to read the whole thing again.

christ, theres 2 of them now.

There is only one Christ.

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES! You should all repent and beg God for forgiveness!

6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

(King James Bible, Luke)

Oh yeah Bertus, you are such a GOOD christian

As a matter of fact, the Holy Roman Catholic Church was the first official, state sanction recognition of christianity... formed a couple of centuries after Christ ascended... More history, less ranting dude...

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves,and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven,and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Nick, please, if you are reading this turn to Jesus.

He will wash away your Sins. You will be forgiven in the eyes of Our Lord.

Glory.

6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

(King James Bible, Luke)

Thanks for quoting the correct Bible friend.

However:

Leviticus 19:15
Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Oh yeah Bertus, you are such a GOOD christian

That's a nice thing of you to say Brother! Hence why I came here to defend Nick.

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves,and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven,and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Nick, please, if you are reading this turn to Jesus.

He will wash away your Sins. You will be forgiven in the eyes of Our Lord.

Glory.

20:25 And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.

(King James Bible, Luke)

That means that God is only concerned with the soul, Friend, and what nick did is of Caeser, IE THIS world and the secular law thereof... nothing to do with God.

That's a nice thing of you to say Brother! Hence why I came here to defend Nick.

First of all, I am NOT a christian.
Secondly, Nick is an offense to all right thinking people.
Thirdly, anyone who defends him is either deluded, a relative or a fellow sexual offender.

Brother.

20:25 And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.

(King James Bible, Luke)

That means that God is only concerned with the soul, Friend, and what nick did is of Caeser, IE THIS world and the secular law thereof... nothing to do with God.

I agree with you Brother, but It's his Soul we should be trying to Save.
If he can be brought towards Jesus, his Soul can surely be Saved. It's never too late.

Secondly, Nick is an offense to all right thinking people.
Thirdly, anyone who defends him is either deluded, a relative or a fellow sexual offender.

Brother.

Now that's just downright offensive.
I believe in the True word of God as stated in the only True Bible. There is no delusion Friend.

But I forgive you.

Sorry to hear that. You do know your Bible however. Why did you turn your back to Jesus?

According secular logic, they could also be all three, or a deluded relative, a deluded sex offender, or a relative sex offender.

However, do you have anything to base your accusations on? I know this forum is very good in jumping to conclusions, but aren't you overstepping the line a bit?

This is assuming that he WANTS to be "saved"... personally,I would rather see him accept the consequences of his actions

Has he not already served penance?
Just like Our Savior Jesus Christ, Nick has been hounded to the ends of the Earth and paraded in front of the masses.

Would you that he were Crucified on a Cross just like Jesus?

Now that's just downright offensive.
I believe in the True word of God as stated in the only True Bible. There is no delusion Friend.
But I forgive you.
Now that is a nice gesture... what right have YOU to forgive ME for my choice?

Sorry to hear that. You do know your Bible however. Why did you turn your back to Jesus?
I have alway acknowledged Christ in his place as a messenger of God.

Has he not already served penance?
Just like Our Savior Jesus Christ, Nick has been hounded to the ends of the Earth and paraded in front of the masses.

Would you that he were Crucified on a Cross just like Jesus?

SOooo... you think Nick is as Christ? According to that statement, Nick should be hailed as the Messiah... In which case, YES he should be crucified. (Your logic, not mine)

Could the Jesus freaks & Bible thumpers take it somewhere else? This thread is WAYYY off topic now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back