• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I took a week off from keeping up with this thread, and whoa... did it turn really weird or what! WTF? I think the storm has passed. So, why the hell are these people hanging out talking about crazy shit now? I take it now that Nick won't re-appear and start anything else, so have fun guys/girls/(and weirdos)!

Oh crap said:
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/2008/january/wii.html[/url]

I love the random pic of the girls on the bench whispering to eachother and the caption reading :

" A young Christian girl shares a dangerous secret about the naughty things shes been doing with her brothers wireless Wii controller."

hahaha

You do realize that Landover Baptist Church is a complete gag, right?

Yep, a huge gag religion site. However, it is so well......embedded I guess you can say, that this could easily be another westboro baptist in reality lol. The extent the gag goes is amazing. If you feel westboro baptist is real, then you could easily feel that landover baptist is real. At the same time, if you knew right away that landover baptist was a gag, you could also feel the same way about westboro, lol.

Either way, all those folks are still freakin nut jobs!

So I went to the Nick Supporter site:
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=7460

And they claim ALL NSX owners are child molesters!

Clearly these guys are a bit slow - lord have pity on them! :)

Here is their whois.

Whois Record
Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: LANDOVERBAPTIST.NET
Created on: 29-Jul-04
Expires on: 29-Jul-10
Last Updated on: 07-Nov-07

As you can see, they have been around for a while.... Hoax? genuine clueless? who knows.... be they for real or not, SOMEBODY will believe them... that is why Nigerian scams work

I didn't realize it was satire since I only read a bit - enough to be offensive.

I consider myself pretty smart - the problem is that dumb people see this stuff as being real - just like the Mel Brooks stuff that makes fun of Jews, it causes people who hate Jews to use the false information as "fact" since they saw it in a movie - it has to be true - after all Han Solo is a real person!

Just to keep my end up as an NsxPrimer....

This thread validates for all time that:

Truth is stranger than fiction. and

You can't make this stuff up.

Thanks Primers for worldwide entertainment.:biggrin:

I didn't realize it was satire since I only read a bit - enough to be offensive.

Oh I totally agree that it's really easy to mistake that site as the real deal. I know it's satire because it's been around for years and I've seen it many times for one reason or another.

Coming in the first time? Not so obvious at all.

Work for it? I don't want to sound plebian and dull, but I found that earning what I have is the easiest and most satisfying way to own anything... with the exception of owning Nick.... this thread has been pure pleasure... :D

Owning an NSX: $45,000
Buying an exhaust Kit : $1,000
Owning Nick Sitko worldwide: PRICELESS

:biggrin:

I'm thinking this thread isn't going to make 1MM views.

Should get there. I've noticed 5-10K views a day pretty steadily. Probably won't get there by the end of the month as I predicted but sometime in Feb.

It's been less than 30 days so 950K views is mighty impressive.

Every time Nick or some religious wacko starts chiming in again the thread gets activity.

Leave Nick Sitko alone! you don't know him!

Where is Nick these days ?

He must be around on an unsuspecting forum somewhere.............

Can anyone find any 2008 spam from dear old Nick ?

The best I can find is 26 Dec 2007 (see here) which is AFTER he got owned (including the SO register) on here.

Last edited:
So I went to the Nick Supporter site:
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=7460

And they claim ALL NSX owners are child molesters!

Clearly these guys are a bit slow - lord have pity on them! :)

Wow, I am just flabberghasted about how these people can say they are following the word of the bible and make such angry and hateful posts. I am still shaking my head...:confused:

They even tried to make cute acronyms using words like NSX and RICER...what complete numbskulls.:rolleyes:

They are thinking that our feelings are going to be hurt...NOT:biggrin:

I'm guessing that when/if it reaches 1,000,000 views it'll close.

I'm trying to help too.

I got the donkey every day at 4pm (PST) for the last two weeks. Don't know if it's this thread for server maintenance, but closing the thread would be good once it reaches 1M views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back