• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Eww, Creepy...look at what I found in my garage

naaman said:
Now, if I found that thing while all by myself, I might be afraid to get close... but if my girlfriend found it... I wouldn't hesitate to come to her rescue and dig it out from under whatever furniture/crack/rock it was hiding... even crush it in my bare hand if nothing else was available.

Funny how a damsel in distress causes a guy's cajones to enlarge :biggrin:

Actually that crap get's old fast I just bought my wife some spider spray and call it a day:biggrin:

TURBO2GO said:
Do you seriously think a spider is smart enough where you can teach it a "lesson"? :confused: if its dangerous and in my house I'd just kill it. If its not dangerous, I'd just let it do its thing and let nature be. Why spend all this time torturing the thing?

If I were the size of that spider and wandered into her house, she would immediately greet me with a pair of fangs and liquify my insides before sucking my liquified internals out. But now the tables are turned, she wanders into my house, makes a webby mess, spawns hundreds of children, and therefore must pay a price. That price is being hit with precision guided, smart munitions. I try not to put learning past anyone or anything. The last black widow that sneaked under my door was a few years ago, now they just live outside peacefully in the bushes where they belong. All of the spiders surely have taken a lesson, start spinnin webs in my house again and I'll come with my canned air.

deedubb said:
Its fairly large. I'd say bigger than the diameter of a golf ball (legs open of course).

Gah damn! That's straight outta the movie Arachnophobia! Good thing you wasted it before it starts to take over Loveland one person at a time! Soon it'll spread to Ft. Collins then Denver!

Malibu Rapper said:
All of the spiders surely have taken a lesson, start spinnin webs in my house again and I'll come with my canned air.

LOL Malibu.... I think you been soldering too many connections. Maybe you should hang some of their dead bodies around as a reminder to the others... :smile:

I used to have a tarantula for a pet. Now there's a spider with balls! Very cool. He would eat crickets and mice. I would put $100 bills in his cage and tell my friends if they could get them, they could have them. No takers. Then when I picked him up and played with him, THAT cleared the room. A lot of fun!!

Back