• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ferrari Enzo less than $15K

Here you go. I've hooked up with so many chicks in this car that it is filled with nut. Actually that's kinda gross. I don't really have anything for the turd part. darn :frown:

:biggrin:
....but seriously, that thing is so far from being a replica even.

You Guys are ALL funny.
To me this is not any great loss to the collector car community.
It's a "1988 Pontiac Fiero" so do what YOU want. Would have been at a wrecker by now :smile:

You have to admit. The 80s boomerang antenna is the funny :tongue:

ENZO KIT or is it ENSO KIT??? good job man. I know you probaby put a lot of effort into that car but you should have left the ferrari part out of the whole deal. you did a good job of coming on here and defending yourself.

I was actually saying to my wife I should buy that car and get rid of all my other cars. Then when I run out of ciggs I would have to drive the "enso" to get more ciggs. This would make it very easy for me to quit. You should think about marketing the car that way. :wink: :biggrin:

I can just see myself going through nicotine withdrawl sweating and walking around the the car with the key in my hand going no don't do it you don't need ciggs that bad.

enzo kit is hilarious. i'm curious to find out which one of our members is yanking all your chains.

in all seriousness, check out my MR2 based F355 kit car. It fools real owners.
attachment.php

enzo kit is hilarious. i'm curious to find out which one of our members is yanking all your chains.

attachment.php

It fools real owners until they park a real 355 next to them, they aren't long enough

attachment.php

That is a REALLY good replica. Probably one of the best replicas I have ever seen!!!

Well my hat is off to Enzo Kit for handling the comments like a man. I too can appreciate the work put into this car to make it what it is. I still don't like the car but I respect the man.

ENSO KIT what are you going to do with the money you get for the car? You should think about getting an NSX. You would love it.

ENSO KIT what are you going to do with the money you get for the car? You should think about getting an NSX. You would love it.

I don't think I'll get enough to buy an NSX. I think I'm going to use the money to go to Mexico to buy a bunch of fake Coach purses which I'll slang on Ebay.

LOL.he doesn't have enough money to buy nsx. but he is owning an "ENSO"

anyway,he's defending his "beauty on his ENSO".

why people selling those kind of stuff after they put so much efford?

i have seen fake ENSO, Carrera GT, F50. the F50 looks pretty good. others are all crap. the Carrera GT replica was even a joke. built based on a boxster. i wish i would see a NSX replica built in one day.LOL. maybe use a MR2 to built a fake NSX.LOL

I don't think I'll get enough to buy an NSX. I think I'm going to use the money to go to Mexico to buy a bunch of fake Coach purses which I'll slang on Ebay.

LMAO! I've gotta admit, I was a bit worried for you when you showed up in here as I've seen how ugly it can get, but you've held your own and then some! I tip my hat to you sir :)

Just when this was getting really funny...Enso Kit gets "suspended". I wanted to see photochopped pics of his hot chicks he's gotten with this, um...car. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

MAN> i dont know how he knows that we are talking about his ENSO in nsxprime. i am getting so much fun with this ENSO. just cant stop laughing.

LOL.he doesn't have enough money to buy nsx. but he is owning an "ENSO"

anyway,he's defending his "beauty on his ENSO".

why people selling those kind of stuff after they put so much efford?

i have seen fake ENSO, Carrera GT, F50. the F50 looks pretty good. others are all crap. the Carrera GT replica was even a joke. built based on a boxster. i wish i would see a NSX replica built in one day.LOL. maybe use a MR2 to built a fake NSX.LOL

nats-minisx-600.jpg

http://news.windingroad.com/afterma...s-soooo-beat-nats-minisx-at-tokyo-auto-salon/

I heard from a friend that you were all making fun of my kit that I have for sale on Ebay (I honestly wish he wouldn't have told me). You sure do talk a lot of trash, but do you realize that if I put only a few thousand dollars into performance parts it would be on par with an overpriced NSX? It also gets a lot more attention too. It looks much more modern than an NSX with the LED upgrades.

Add V-Tech, 350k+ Miles of reliability, a light aluminum body, and a body that doesn't look like cheap, solid plastic shit then MAYBE you're closer to the NSX.

I'm glad you brought up the NSX looking outdated. Guess you should call up corvette and ask why they copied an 89 design for their new vette. But if you're goo goo for LEDs, just mod the NSX lights, no biggy.

Just when this was getting really funny...Enso Kit gets "suspended". I wanted to see photochopped pics of his hot chicks he's gotten with this, um...car. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

LOL, this is priceless. What an idiot. He must have a pebkac issue...

that's nsx replica? wut the hell?

I think it's just a photo that was photoshopped from a very low res (7x7 pixels) jpg of the nsx to try and restore the image's original higher res quality. Kinda like in Digimon...

XD...Can't stop laughing.

Back