• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FINALLY...An Owner at Last!!!

My wife and I just flew to Colorado last weekend to pick up the car... 1991 Berlina Black on Black 58K miles. Volk Wheels and R&M Exhaust. We drove it 1150 miles home and what a great ride it was. I found the car for sale here on NSX Prime.

Colorado

550Picture_1221-med.JPG

Utah

550Picture_1215-med.JPG

I'll post more pics when I get a chance.

Congrats!:smile: Your NSX looks good, enjoy every minute of it like the rest of us.:biggrin:

Nice car.

how much did you get it for, if you don't mind sharing it? I am looking for something similar. Hope to be part of the crew. thanks

Congrats. Great looking car.

WillErickson said:
Darn Californians! Quit taking our cars!:biggrin:

At least they can't ruin them with too many aftermarket accessories due to the CARB crap they have to suffer with. California, the rest of the country thanks you. :)

WOW, WELCOME to the FAMILY!!!

Now if you need parts go see my friend at the parts department at Norm Reeves Acura there in Temecula. His name is Mike Cobian, tell him Brad from Boise said to take care of you. He is great to work with, call him at 951-491-2440.

Are you going to do the maintenance on your new car?

Brad

OLDMNSX said:
WOW, WELCOME to the FAMILY!!!

Now if you need parts go see my friend at the parts department at Norm Reeves Acura there in Temecula. His name is Mike Cobian, tell him Brad from Boise said to take care of you. He is great to work with, call him at 951-491-2440.

Are you going to do the maintenance on your new car?

Brad

Thanks for the contact Brad, I appreciate that.

I plan on having Greenlight in San Diego do the maintenence on the car. I have a buddy that has his car serviced there and he is having good luck with them.

Thanks everyone for the kind words...Sorry WillErickson, the car was originally from Seattle.

Skyknight, you should be able to find something similar for the low 30's if you keep your eye out. Keep your eye on the for sale forums.

Congrats!!! nice color combo:cool: and sick Volks too:biggrin:

BTW, good to see another owner here in Temecula...we'll have to take you on a Palomar run soon....I'll send you a PM..

Congrats again!!! you're gonna love it!!!

Congratulations! Have fun, drive her often.

Congrats! Very nice car..

congrats!
but another colorado car going to california :biggrin:

91 X said:
Congrats!!! nice color combo:cool: and sick Volks too:biggrin:

BTW, good to see another owner here in Temecula...we'll have to take you on a Palomar run soon....I'll send you a PM..

Congrats again!!! you're gonna love it!!!

Thanks, I really am pleased with the car...

I noticed some of your posts, glad to hear from another owner in town. I have been already revvvv shotted by a Lambo on Ynez!

Have to meet up sometime for a cold one...perhaps at Texas Lucys:smile:

Shkrmvr said:
Dennis,

Glad to see you found one after the episode in Seattle. The right one always comes along......enjoy ....

Thanks, me too!

Good things come to those who wait...and wait.

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments.

I know that car. It's hard to get newer Volks without pulling them out of the box yourself, and it's a nice car, congrats. While it's sad to see the car leave CO, I hope it doesn't mean the previous owner will become a stranger.

Hugh said:
At least they can't ruin them with too many aftermarket accessories due to the CARB crap they have to suffer with.
Since when has CARB regulated body kits, wings, and other Fast & Furious style crap?

Back