• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally an owner of 02 Berlina - Toronto, Canada

After chasing this car for about 15 years now, my dream has finally become a reality and I am a proud new owner of that 2002 Berlina NSX posted weeks ago on the trader. John Veloso owned it before and its PPI revealed it in absolute mint condition. I have to pinch myself as I can’t believe its mine ? I have been lurking on this site for many years as many of you know, and always hoped my day would come. Many of you have been a source of inspiration along this journey and I want to take this opportunity to say thank you! (Bram, Johnny, Michael Wong, Dave/Deaners, Stu, Sean, Daria and others.. )

I owned 3 s2000’s back in the day spent many hours with the s2000 club, but the mighty NSX was always out of reach due to different life circumstances. It was always back in my mind one day hoping. This was my final attempt at owning an “unmolested” 02+ and I had honestly given up. I thought I was priced out the market. I really thought I’d go the 911 turbo route but they just got uglier by the day and I just couldn’t settle again. I knew if I purchased it, deep down I’d be thinking about the NSX. Something told me NOT to “give in” and hold out for the “right one.” I did not give into the “motto of “...It’ll happen when it happens..” Nope! You have to make things happen! I had to make big sacrifices and didn’t give in, and thed “right car” has finally arrived for me.

There’s just something about the NSX that has drawn me like a kid with a new iPad. I can’t believe the happiness it brings to my life. I can’t stop looking at it. Its elegance, lines, uniqueness, mid engine balance, honda engineering, f1 dna,.. Etc. etc.. (i dare not go on)

As a former detailer, I know how a black berlina is to be cared for. I can’t wait to get my old dual action polishing kit and toys, and give it tons of Optimum & Zaino love ! As for mods, right now on top of my list are - stubby antenna, improved car stereo , exhaust.

I am excited to officially renew my enthusiasm to this marvellous club, and learn more about this beautiful iconic car.

Attachments

• Sy.Nsx.side.jpg
    Sy.Nsx.side.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 187
  • Sy.Nsx.2.jpg
    Sy.Nsx.2.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 167
Congratulations NSX Simon! Many happy and safe miles to you. :smile:

Congratulations on a beautiful car and welcome to the cult. Great patience paid off.

Congrats! How fun!

Looks clean! Welcome to ownership. Always save the parts you mod as I have changed my mind on things quite a few times...

Congrats and Welcome! Beautiful NSX:)

Glad to see you found the right one! Welcome to the NSX community. I think you will find that everyone is crazy helpful on Prime and hopefully you can make it out to a local NSX gathering in your are and meet some awesome people.

Your car looks great. I hope it brings you many years of enjoyment. There seems to be quite a few owners in your neck of the woods. Never hurts to have some knowledgeable friends to bounce stuff off of. Drive it like you stole it!:devilish:

After chasing this car for about 15 years now, my dream has finally become a reality and I am a proud new owner of that 2002 Berlina NSX posted weeks ago on the trader. John Veloso owned it before and its PPI revealed it in absolute mint condition. I have to pinch myself as I can’t believe its mine ? I have been lurking on this site for many years as many of you know, and always hoped my day would come. Many of you have been a source of inspiration along this journey and I want to take this opportunity to say thank you! (Bram, Johnny, Michael Wong, Dave/Deaners, Stu, Sean, Daria and others.. )

I owned 3 s2000’s back in the day spent many hours with the s2000 club, but the mighty NSX was always out of reach due to different life circumstances. It was always back in my mind one day hoping. This was my final attempt at owning an “unmolested” 02+ and I had honestly given up. I thought I was priced out the market. I really thought I’d go the 911 turbo route but they just got uglier by the day and I just couldn’t settle again. I knew if I purchased it, deep down I’d be thinking about the NSX. Something told me NOT to “give in” and hold out for the “right one.” I did not give into the “motto of “...It’ll happen when it happens..” Nope! You have to make things happen! I had to make big sacrifices and didn’t give in, and thed “right car” has finally arrived for me.

There’s just something about the NSX that has drawn me like a kid with a new iPad. I can’t believe the happiness it brings to my life. I can’t stop looking at it. Its elegance, lines, uniqueness, mid engine balance, honda engineering, f1 dna,.. Etc. etc.. (i dare not go on)

As a former detailer, I know how a black berlina is to be cared for. I can’t wait to get my old dual action polishing kit and toys, and give it tons of Optimum & Zaino love ! As for mods, right now on top of my list are - stubby antenna, improved car stereo , exhaust.

I am excited to officially renew my enthusiasm to this marvellous club, and learn more about this beautiful iconic car.

Congrats on your stunning find/ results.
I can totally relate as I was initially hooked when they were first born. Then more seriously smitten with the 02 refresh ( though still loved the originals)... For last 14+ years fantasizing and in the latter years keeping any eye out for the "Right One" which in my case revealed itself in early June this year. So I share your euforia.

Back