• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally an Owner :)

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say hi, I'm finally the new owner of a 92 NSX GPW 5 spd coupe. Big thanks to Bram Maharaj for all his help with researching this vehicle and broadening my knowledge of this fine machine. Also thanks for Rob at Acura of Oakville for the thorough PPI.

Mark

Attachments

• IMG_0776.jpg
    IMG_0776.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 540
Last edited:
Congrats Mark. Those non-advertised cars are usually the cleanest around. Great find. You are the 4th 92 GPW we know of in the Greater Horseshoe area. Bram and Robert are great when it comes to advice and PPI. Join the group for dinner next Thursday.

Prefer to see your car like this:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Well congrats is in order.... after following several leads on NSX's both in the US and Canada, Mark finally got one in Toronto....a white coupe too.

The Club is here to help people when they are looking to buy an NSX....so no problems answering all these questions and TxTs:wink:

Bram

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say hi, I'm finally the new owner of a 92 NSX GPW 5 spd coupe. Big thanks to Bram Maharaj for all his help with researching this vehicle and broadening my knowledge of this fine machine. Also thanks for Rob at Acura of Oakville for the thorough PPI.

Mark

Nice one congrats, combination coupe black top and tinted windows on white, it hits nice ride you got Sennansx81.

Hope you ad time to enjoy her this summer.

Back