• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally, the NSX is back at home....

Hello all!

I just returned from Mullers Woodfield ACura in CHicago, drove there from Michigan to get my car inspected, timing belt replaced, DC Sports headers and Taitec GT Parallel Exhaust installed, and window regulators FIx-It thingys done. The car runs real great now, and the car sounds awesome as hell.

Drove the car all the way back to my apt and is now covered sitting in a car port. After 5 months, I finally have the car sitting at my apt.

I want to extend my thanks to Chris and Ted, the 2 people that worked on getting my NSX done. They are real good guys and I recommend them in doing any thing to the NSX.

ANyways, now that I got the NSX back in Sterling Heights, thats 1 more NSX in the Detroit area. Lets hope I can catch a glimpse of the you others around here!

P.S. I saw a red/Black top coupe NSX at Meacham Road on Friday at about 1:00 pm CHicago time, and when I went to pick up my car at 6:00 pm at the dealer, I say another black NSX and another red/ black top coupe NSX. Wonder who you guys are??

Redeye,

I have a '91 Black/Black and work on Woodward (just south of 14 mile) - not too far from Sterling Heights at all! Feel free to stop in sometime and say Hi.

By the way - why were you without your car for so many months?

Dan

------------------
'91 Black/Black

I paid for the downpayment of the NSX last year November, then asked the dealer to hold on to it until February. THen It got transported from the dealer to Kalamazoo for storage until it was good enough to drive again. THat time was a few days ago, when I drove it to CHicago to have it looked at. Now I finally got it back.

All the NSX's I saw (The one driving on Meacham and the 2 in the Mullers Woodfield Acura Dealer) were all seen on Friday April 19.

They work on my NSX, too. Great folks.

Originally posted by Redeye:
P.S. I saw a red/Black top coupe NSX at Meacham Road on Friday at about 1:00 pm CHicago time, and when I went to pick up my car at 6:00 pm at the dealer, I say another black NSX and another red/ black top coupe NSX. Wonder who you guys are??

Not mine. Mine won't be there for another couple of weeks.

I will be doing my timing belt at Woodfield Acura on Friday (along with oil change, front brakes, alignment, mount 2 new rear tires and replace my door switches).

Redeye,
Did they drill a hole in your old timing belt cover or did you get a new one?

Back