• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Formal Intro: Moderu

Don't like my super high tech HTC Evo camera lens Adrian? LOL! I don't own a nice camera, so everything is documented on my phone. I'm trying to get a photog friend to shoot my car, but he's been super busy. Hopefully, one of these weekends.

Here you go. Shine lip with 02+ wheels.
IMAG0003.jpg

congrats on the new nsx and new wife! haha I got married on the same day as you last year! be sure to plan something special next weekend as its quickly approaching our 1 year anniversary! They say the first year is the hardest right? lol did you make it!? :biggrin:

Hats off to Mark Y. (m3456y) for shipping this out so quickly. Never knew these intake scoops (Cantrell Concepts) were this BIG until I compared it to the oem.
IMAG0039.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 6th marked my first year of ownership. My first year was awesome! Met a lot of friendly, helpful, and pleasant people. Looking forward to meeting more owners and a whole new year of modding.

Reminiscing on all the wheels I went thru this past year.

Stock
IMAG0247.jpg

Racing Hart Type C
NSX.jpg

AP2 V1
IMAG0508.jpg

BBS LM
IMAG0465.jpg

OEM 02+
IMAG0003.jpg

Work VSXX
WagReceiving.jpg

Last edited:
Still one of my favorite pictures on here..

Thanks!! I'll let my friend know that people like his shot. He was laying on the sidewalk for this picture. I believe there was an event going on that night, so people were walking by wondering why he was on the floor.

A couple walked in front of the camera and the boyfriend said, "watch out babe.....you're no NSX" :biggrin:

Last edited:
Finally...an update. HKS Exhaust.

IMAG0096.jpg

It was very difficult to find a sound clip before purchasing this from RYU, so I thought I'd contribute for anyone purchasing one in the future. My cell was next to the driver's side exhaust tip, the car was not warmed up, and I did not gas it past 4K.

HKS sound clip.

In case anyone else decides to try fitting Evo X seats in their NSX........it won't fit. Well, it could possibly fit if you custom mount them to floor. These seats are side mounts and sit pretty darn high. Here's pix for reference.
IMG_0053_zps8534b029.jpg

IMG_0052_zps7fe604ea.jpg

Facebook really killed my time on prime. Yesterday, a friend from Team Hybrid asked if I could find someone to fill a spot at Spocom 2013. I gladly assisted after getting denied from a few local primers with nicer cars (Regan, Tony, and Danny)

Last edited:
Yeah I was all set to go when the wife called and said the garage door was broke and couldn't get her car out. Good thing I went home as the door was in pieces and looked like a tornado had hit the house. Bent aluminum and twisted steel. Took me four hours to get it fixed and looking halfway straight. I'll get up there soon, I promise.

FITMENT: Recaro Speed with Wedge Engineering mounts and Recaro sliders.

- - - Updated - - -

For reference, my wife is 5'5" and had to move the seat forward 100% in order to drive the car comfortably. I'm about 5'11" and there's still a little ways to scoot back for you taller folks. Seat height is slightly lower than stock. Bolster support is noticeably more snug, yet comfortable (I'm 185lbs).

Last edited:
Finally got around to changing the worn down windshield trim piece (part #7351-slo-023). The difference is quite noticeable, even on my dirty car.

Also decided to install my front Dali Track Bar (1" version). If you've read thru this thread, then you know I have zero DIY skills. Hence, for reference:

http://daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=2157
http://daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=2157
http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Sway_Bars

While taking out the battery, I noticed corrosion on the (+) terminal. Filled cup with 1/4 baking soda and 3/4 water. Then, proceeded to clean the terminal and battery.

I've been secretly waiting for my battery to give out so I could upgrade to the Kinetic Custom Shorai setup by local member phryxis.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...-Tray-and-Shorai-Lithium-Iron-Battery-Package

Last edited:
Back