• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Formal Intro: Moderu

BIG thank you to hearttohateu and RYU on these 2 new updates.

Buddy Club calipers with NA2 rotors

RYU original design triangular strut bar

Last edited:
After an awesome road trip, it was time for a oil change with 34,xxx on the clock.

Eneos 5w40 (courtesy of hearttohateu) with OEM Honda long filter (courtesy of CDX_NSX)

DF 02+ style side skirts finally got sorted out as well

Hopefully, test pipes will get installed this week by a friend who's good with nuts cuz I definitely can't get the damn cats OFF the car.

Last edited:
Buddy Club BBK completed. Thank you Mr. hearttohateu!

In preparation for the first SoCal track day created by Mr. RYU, I stopped by Impex in Temple City for an alignment. They are located on the corner of Temple City Blvd and Valley Blvd next to the Jiffy Lube.

-VTEC solendoid gaskets replaced @36k
-Brakes flushed with ATE blue
-Replaced front passenger knuckle joint
-Swapped comptech test pipes and HKS with OEM cats and OEM Battlestar Galactica exhaust
-LED license plate bulb swap
-Replaced OEM footwell sub

JDM tail lights with new gaskets

Aluminum Rear Bumper Beam

Overdue update:

- Since owning this car, I have smogged the car twice. Both times, it passed without any problems. No funny business or anything of that nature. Just drove into the nearest shop and got it done. However, this time around (March 2015), the car passed everything except the 25mph NOx test. Turned out to be a faulty EGR solenoid. After that was addressed, passed with flying colors.

- decided to swap from GC-07Cs to GC-05Fs

- sold custom BuddyClub BBK to SoCal owner - undisclosed (hit up hearttohateu for your own custom set)

- updated ABS module

COMING SOON........

Complete BBK kit with E-Brake available for the NSX from R1concepts.com

Last edited:
Whats up Kenny!! Long time no see man, glad all is well and you are still loving your NSX. The buddy club bbk is something I looked into as well but sucks they do not have a blue caliper option :( Cant wait to see your new bbk set up! See you soon bro

What's up Robert!? Yeah, it's been a while man. I need to drop by SCA or you need to roll up to the SGV meet. As far as I know, Buddyclub is not offered in Blue. Nothing a little powder coating couldn't fix lol. Anyways, thanks for posting! I'll def see you around.

Weekend wrenching for Mr. hearttohateu.

Passenger side outer boot was starting to leak, so decided to get both sides rebuilt for peace of mind. Steering rack also started the infamous clicking, so getting that addressed as well.

OEM mesh vents

Last edited:
::Recaro Sportster CS:: Unfortunately, it won't fit in the NSX properly.

(photo from Vivid Racing website)

R1 BBK

4 piston front and rear. Optional pad knock back springs available for the guys who really make use of their BBKs.

Ebrake uses rear caliper like OEM

Carbon6

Quite possibly the worst transaction I've dealt with on Prime, but the Kakimoto is finally sorted.

Last edited:
Back