• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Funny T-shirts

I'm here in Bangkok right now and they have a lot of funny t-shirts you can buy for 5 bucks or less.

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this one below last night so I bought it.

3176386702_ebc14e3ec3.jpg

Here are some of my other shirts.

3176386254_ce10aec52c.jpg

3176385952_a0675ae0ae.jpg

What is this Poseidon place you speak of??? :rolleyes: They have a great lounge area eh? :tongue: I've taken the walk up the granite stairs before...

Weird...I literally just got back from Thailand 8 hours ago...I'm beat..What about rainbow 4 at na na plaza?..honestly Phuket is a lot nicer than bkk.

Saw a pretty nice Red Wide body NSX driving around Paragon Mall with a Taitec rear Diffuser.

Malibu, pick me up a shirt!..I forgot to get the one that says.

Front: Same, Same
Back: But different

LOL.

Mark

Weird...I literally just got back from Thailand 8 hours ago...I'm beat..What about rainbow 4 at na na plaza?..honestly Phuket is a lot nicer than bkk.

Saw a pretty nice Red Wide body NSX driving around Paragon Mall with a Taitec rear Diffuser.

Malibu, pick me up a shirt!..I forgot to get the one that says.

Front: Same, Same
Back: But different

LOL.

Mark

Phuket is nice for the beaches. Bangkok is better for nightlife and clubbing.

I saw that same red NSX pull into a shopping area on Thonglor and pulled up right next to white GTR. I've seen a few NSXs here and met an owner a few years ago and he's on prime, too. And I have one of those Same Same But Different shirts myself.

Phuket is nice for the beaches. Bangkok is better for nightlife and clubbing.

I saw that same red NSX pull into a shopping area on Thonglor and pulled up right next to white GTR. I've seen a few NSXs here and met an owner a few years ago and he's on prime, too. And I have one of those Same Same But Different shirts myself.

LOL...nice small world I guess, I celebrated new years at Bed Supper club and stayed at Le Fenix hotel across from Q-Bar. I got family in Thailand, let me know if you just happen to run into the same same shirt again...I'll pay you 10 bucks for one!! Thats $340.00 Baht!...double..I'm about a thai Large.

I'm trying to talk to the receptionist by e-mail at Le fenix...LOL..you speak Thai?

One of my favorite t-shirts has this image:

bustedtees.c24f0a5f1911b12d965cd13469898969.gif

...it's an Anchorman (the movie) reference.:wink:

shirtsquare-mic.jpg

Funny-T-Shirt_Hard_Nipples.jpg

Funny_T-Shirt.ashx

tshirtMasturbate.jpg

Fameassfaces.com_Novelty_comp_web.jpg

bomb.jpg

Fat_kids_Are_Harder_To_Kidnap_T-Shirt.ashx

Large_Needs_Head.gif

271-kissme.jpg

Funny_T-Shirt.ashx

funnytshirts.gif

12.jpg

_300-69me4.jpg

That is the T-shirt my wife bought me for Christmas. Nobody has gotten the reference yet.:rolleyes:

I'm a huge Anchorman fan and even I had to ponder the reference for a second. But once I got it, I couldn't stop laughing a for a few minutes.
:wink:

Back