• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB #2: Tamoske's (V2) carbon fiber center console

Tamoske took the $$$ from the group buy to study English. See how his English has greatly improved from his last post.

yeah, school of Borat.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d6xTKr4s2Ss"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d6xTKr4s2Ss" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

billy:

your good temper and patience is an example for others

tamoske:

there may be a mountain of valid reasons for production problems and delays, but there is NEVER a reason/excuse/cause for LYING to your customers

YOU planted the seeds of hate when you repeatedly LIED to everyone

you reap what you sow, and its harvest time now

had you not lied repeatedly to everyone I think I would have been able to maintain a demeanor similar to billy and defended you and your problems

you CHOSE to lie though, over and over

it makes me very angry when i read your posts which seek to paint a picture of you as a victim in all of this

you CHOSE to lie, over and over

Since a few people got "some" of their parts, I feel he bit off more than he could chew and from all the hell he's been put through {duely deserved} he's decided to disappear. Just an observation.

Re: Tomoske collective investigation and tracking for law suit

fwiw, Tamoske sent me these today, not sure why he sent them to me instead of John (Oyagi), but here they are:

DSC00023o.JPG

DSC00024o.JPG

DSC00025o.JPG

DSC00026o.JPG

I am still nervously waiting for my cash :redface:

paintshop finishing sanding this week at the end so i really think that i could shipp them in a first days of next week.

^^^^^^
What I don't understand is why Tamoske comes on here and makes posts like that and yet doesn't address his 'customers' and give updates of some sort. Oh that's right, HE DOESN'T CARE !!!!!

and what im doing by your link wrong just have 2 sets to sell to earn some $ for shipping members cf parts this week in a couple days.

and what im doing by your link wrong just have 2 sets to sell to earn some $ for shipping members cf parts this week in a couple days.
Maybe this is a stupid question, but...

Why do you need to earn $ for shipping? Shouldn't the $ for shipping come from the $ you were given for shipping?

Maybe this is a stupid question, but...

Why do you need to earn $ for shipping? Shouldn't the $ for shipping come from the $ you were given for shipping?

The dude obviously can't run a business. Any idiot who sells something knows that they either include shipping in the price of the product or they have to collect extra for shipping. Since he's spent all of the money he collected already, he has to find a way to pay to ship the products. At least it is now known that sometime after April 6th that he'll have the money to ship. That is also dependent on someone buying from him to begin with, which I doubt anyone from Prime will be doing through this ebay auction.

My "guess" is that his lack of business acumen has resulted in an unintentional Ponzi scenario whereby the monies generated by new buyers are used to pay off old buyers. If he truly intends to make good on all orders, undoubtedly he has been out of funds for a while if there is any truth to the incompetent/lazy worker scenario he has painted for 8 months. He now needs some additional capital to ship the remaining orders and hopefully is learning a tough lesson to stay out of the market until he learns how to compete in it professionally, honestly and competently.

My "guess" is that his lack of business acumen has resulted in an unintentional Ponzi scenario whereby the monies generated by new buyers are used to pay off old buyers. If he truly intends to make good on all orders, undoubtedly he has been out of funds for a while if there is any truth to the incompetent/lazy worker scenario he has painted for 8 months. He now needs some additional capital to ship the remaining orders and hopefully is learning a tough lesson to stay out of the market until he learns how to compete in it professionally, honestly and competently.

Rso wrote the exactly asnswer. thank you

but he wants to order a top speed header from us.

Sir. this time we have to decline to sell any products to you, since you're in a need of save all the money you can to make this right.

sorry and good luck!

Kyong

im earning my money for the shipping but i also need these headers- this week parts will be defitinitely shipped.

Back