• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gil's wheels

It's good to see someone tackling all this at once instead of piecing it all together over the years.

Are you going to leave the car black?

I am tired of black, Since everything is getting done, INTErioR, ExtERIOR, MOTor, Audio etc I wanted this to be the very last projects ever and go out with a bang. I want it right, quality is key, patience kills but you have to be understanding. I just wanted a well rounded car. I don't care about weight but I do. That is supported. Later everyone will find out. The input Ravi and I put in the car has been layed out and has been followed. In the end. i'll be happy, and so will my car, that's what counts. :biggrin: I'll keep updating and updating.

keep posted and thanks for the comments and all the PM's so far.

-g-

Some parts ordered and arrived:

quick release for the OMP Quadro Steering wheel
001-1.jpg

Radiator
001.jpg

One of several carbon pcs. from Ravi.
031.jpg

ALPINE:
IVA-W205 Head unit
TME-M740 Monitor
My current CHA-S634 cd changer
KCE-300BT Blue tooth adaptor
NVE-N872A Navigation Unit
PTR7 Universal trigger output module

Peripheral SVEN-4ch Prg. Source interface unit
REar view camera

PPI 1500 Amplifier
MB quarts speakers
Ztoolman V3 subwoofer box
10" Earthquake sub

:biggrin:

Now I know why you wanted this NSX Builds new thread, just so you can tease us little bit every day.:biggrin:

VERY NICE.

SAM

As the days go more parts arrive.
Ztoolman V3
tn.jpg

I go ahead and order another shift knob from Science of speed.
Rapid shift knob will compliment Ravi's signature blend of interior bits. Pictured my E brake handle all spiffy and dressed for install.

l_3acd4aec24a846ff903d60f319d61f4b.jpg

You'll notice a special custom alcantara shift boot aswell. =)
l_4f056461c54349b08951ff7927524dcc.jpg

:biggrin:

Last edited:
Thats one crazy build... what made you go with the sorcery wide body?

And why did u have to remove all the wiring? haha thats just nuts! I would hate to put all that crap back in...... :eek:

Enkryt3d
I had the Sorcery kit since 06. Honestly I got bored with the car. I like simple. Some stacy's side skirts, a DF CF lip and an updated rear valence with a diffusor is good enough and just apply some FI power call it a day, that's too easy. I got all these on a great deal and decided to give it a shot. I'm not modifiying the factory panels or molding any of them. I still own those parts. I can always return to the factory look. I like having more options. Also the front end is updated. A big inspiration was the Alpine White Sorcery NSX minus the wing and the side skirts. I like the front bumper mod they did so that is incorporated on the car. I gave the WB a shot and so far seeing her in presence makes me smile. I had a lot of obsticles during this build which made me more restless on the project but sticking it through I know it will have a good outcome to me. I have to update the thread so let me search for the next set of pics to post up.

The wiring, LOL. Rav tore the interior apart, all that wiring is aftermarket wire. Getting the car back to factory and then building her up is what had to be done. We were surprised the car didn't catch on fire with what was discovered.

David
I thought about the carbon glovebox, I didn't want to overwhelm the cab with too much accents to break up the coffin alcantara look. We'll see. When the car has it's complete interior installed seats and all, I will decide.

Thanks for the posts guys.
-g-

Thats one crazy build... what made you go with the sorcery wide body?

And why did u have to remove all the wiring? haha thats just nuts! I would hate to put all that crap back in...... :eek:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Nuno sorry for the wait, I got a reply back from Rav, the source is from the group buy (Tom). I hope that helps.:biggrin:

Jeff
you'll get to see it when it's completed.:wink:
-g-

Hi,

man.. don't forget to tell me the source for the red carpet :wink:

Thanks,
Nuno

Can u take some pics without the flash? The flash makes the interior look gray... :rolleyes:

Can u take some pics without the flash? The flash makes the interior look gray... :rolleyes:

With the car in the shop, taking pictures with no flash makes the interior dark and one piece. I will have HD photos when the car arrives to my home the beg of next month, PROMISE:smile:

-g-

Minus the lambo doors right? lol

109.jpg

Other than that the car looks sick! (w/ different wheels IMO)

Enkryt3d,

No lambo doors. just lambo trunk lid :wink:

I have that rear end, what do you fellas think, to edgy and square? I am going to ultimately when i evaluate the car again do some clean up on the fins etc and make a smoother design with similarities to the Alpine white nsx pictured above. I have yet seen a completed rear end of a widebody NSX minus this one, rear diffusors to me dont count, too much of an opening as if something is missing. I am trying to have her complete on all four sides. I had the f430 rear end idea rolling back in 06 but it was a FAiL:rolleyes:

Yes I plan on doing something to the wheels. I have something else in mind.

Last edited:
I'm glad that you didn't give up even though there were times I know that you were frustrated and ready to do so.

I'm glad to have been part of it.

Last edited:
Wow, can't believe you shipped your car to Ravi!? Now that's dedication!

What do you mean by plaque? Mold??

Back