• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got my CTech SC/AEM dyno'd!!!

Racerxjling said:
Why don't you run the AEM fpr??? What size injectors do you have? I am running RC 550 injectors

Jeff

I'm running the stock injectors. I have the high boost kit waiting to be put in, but I want to figure out what's the problem with the leanness above 7000 rpm and also the idle hunting problem and the surging/loss of power problem, before I put in the high boost kit.

I can't run the AEM because it's not street legal in CA. Plus, I don't want to spend the extra money for the AEM if I don't have to. :)

-CiaoBoy

CiaoBoy said:
I'm running the stock injectors. I have the high boost kit waiting to be put in, but I want to figure out what's the problem with the leanness above 7000 rpm and also the idle hunting problem and the surging/loss of power problem, before I put in the high boost kit.

I can't run the AEM because it's not street legal in CA. Plus, I don't want to spend the extra money for the AEM if I don't have to. :)

-CiaoBoy

Have you installed your high boost kit yet? Bring us up to date!

Onsoku said:
Have you installed your high boost kit yet? Bring us up to date!

Wow, this is an old thread. :) You'll probably find the results in another thread. The short story is, I installed a Walbro high pressure fuel pump and that solved my lean fuel problem. Apparently the stock pump cannot provide enough fuel if you have I/H/E and a supercharger. Maybe if it's just the supercharger and no other power mods, it can be overdriven and still supply sufficient fuel.

After the leanness was figured out, I put in the high boost kit and gained some more horsepower. Can't remember exactly how much off the top of my head. I think the car had 320 rwhp before the kit and 340 rwhp after the kit.

-CiaoBoy

Back