• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got Some Wheels and Took a Few Pics...

Wells, I see you got the Volk rims you mentioned to me in Portsmouth. The car looks very nice. I like the Gruppe-M kit. Could you list some of the mods? Can’t wait to see it in person. OBTW, did you see the chick driving the S2000 with the license plate ‘NSXNEXT’ at the car show in Portsmouth? That sure did put a smile on my face :)

Wow very nice. I think the wheels match the car very well.

Thanks everyone for the comments!! I am a happy, happy man now. The wheels are 18x7.5 +40 in front with 215/35, 19x9.5 +43 in rear with 275/30, tires are Toyo Proxes TS-1. I did not want to wait 6 months for some special order VOLKS and they had the TE37s in stock when I called, so I just jumped on em. I really wanted 17/18s but I am happy I went with these. The face of the rears concave in a bit like the 10.5s, just not as much and not as deep.

The Satanic Tags are def not personalized. I always get that style tag with the VA state Seal on it, and when I requested it the LOVELY old bag at the DMV handed me those.

TY, Mods are the wheels, kit, H&R springs, Taitec exhaust, and little minor cosmetic things. Probably do some headers next and maybe some sway bars and brakes. I did not see that chick in the S2K but I have seen that car before. I wanna check out your car again too with the new wheels. Looks dope.

USpeed757 said:
I did not see that chick in the S2K but I have seen that car before.

It's her boyfriend's anyway. I think she drives an Integra.

Wheels are looking good! I've been trying to get a look at Cargee's pics since he told me you had the TEs.

whiteNSXs said:
Ver nice wheels. Are you going to put center caps on them?
I have a similar set coming but with polished lips and silver centers.
Steve

I tried a set of the GT caps and those wont fit on the fronts. Then I tried a set of the caps that say VR from a friend and those wont fit the 19 inch rears cause the hole is too large. I am gonna try some different O-rings on em and try and rig something up. If that wont work, im just gonna paint the hub and axle nuts black where they are a bit rusty. Did you get a set of LE37s or which models did you get?

dave22 said:
It's her boyfriend's anyway. I think she drives an Integra.

Wheels are looking good! I've been trying to get a look at Cargee's pics since he told me you had the TEs.

Do we know eachother?

USpeed757 said:
I tried a set of the GT caps and those wont fit on the fronts. Then I tried a set of the caps that say VR from a friend and those wont fit the 19 inch rears cause the hole is too large. I am gonna try some different O-rings on em and try and rig something up. If that wont work, im just gonna paint the hub and axle nuts black where they are a bit rusty. Did you get a set of LE37s or which models did you get?
You will need to order the caps for the 19".
I ordered the LE37T 18x7.5 et 30mm and 19x9.5 et 34mm. They look just like yours but with diamond cut lips and silver spokes.
Steve

That is one of the coolest looking setups I've seen. I think I know what wheels I want for my black NSX...couldn't decide between TE37s or SE37s....still pondering, but thanks for sharing. :cool:

The TE37 matches your car beautifully! I can't wait for Steve to put on his LE37T silver. Although this design has been around for quite some time, but I think it is a timeless design.

I'm running LE37T gun metal gray 17x7.5 and 18x9.5 both 40mm offset. I love the look on my Sebring silver. But your 18/19 looks even nicer. That's another reason why I want to see Steve's setup when it is done.

Steve, let us know when you find out whether your offsets fit Stoptech BBK without spacers, OK?

whiteNSXs said:
You will need to order the caps for the 19".
I ordered the LE37T 18x7.5 et 30mm and 19x9.5 et 34mm. They look just like yours but with diamond cut lips and silver spokes.
Steve

Cant wait to see that. Post some pics when you get em on. What style caps are for the 19s?

USpeed757 said:
Do we know eachother?

Not really. I've seen your car a couple of times (that RX7/S2000 thing earlier this year and at the Super Tuner Show) and I'm pretty good friends with Carlo. I've got the supercharged black S with black stock wheels and tan seats :D

I'll have my NSX before spring but until then I have to admire others like yours :)

dave22 said:
Not really. I've seen your car a couple of times (that RX7/S2000 thing earlier this year and at the Super Tuner Show) and I'm pretty good friends with Carlo. I've got the supercharged black S with black stock wheels and tan seats :D

I'll have my NSX before spring but until then I have to admire others like yours :)

Oh your the guy that let him drive your S2k around a few weeks ago?

Back