• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got Some Wheels and Took a Few Pics...

dang that is a sweet setup. those wheels plus the gruppe-m bodykit equals pure hotness. i think you've helped me decide on a bodykit choice :)

IMG_2251.jpg

IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2249.jpg

IMG_2248.jpg

The wheels look great and the pics have helped me decide to put bronze wheels on my black NSX...did you add spacers to correct the offset or do you just run them with different offsets than fctory stock? Do you have any fender clearance problems witht he edge of the tires so close to the body?...Scott

sunracer said:
The wheels look great and the pics have helped me decide to put bronze wheels on my black NSX...did you add spacers to correct the offset or do you just run them with different offsets than fctory stock? Do you have any fender clearance problems witht he edge of the tires so close to the body?...Scott

No spacers needed. Offset is correct for the NSX. These wheels are wider than stock so the offset is gonna be smaller than offset for the factory wheels, otherwise they might stick out. No fender clearance issues.

Definitely adds to the look of the car. It's so stealthy looking. I may be visiting Va Beach this winter. Perhaps I can check it out in person :cool: .

Back