• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gruppe M SC

Is the Gruppe m supercharger made any more ? If so does anyone know where you can buy it at ?

The supercharger unit itself is out of production, its my understanding Gruppe M has the capability to continue producing kits, but they no longer have access to the modified Eaton M90/Magnusson S90 that forms the core of the kit - the only way to purchase them now is used.

Several of the used kits are incomplete, or have been modified - typical pricing, when one comes up, is between $6500-8000 USD, I recently sold my Gruppe M (complete) for $6500. Most of the kits available are for 1991-1994 nsx's, I *believe*, based on posts here on nsxprime, there was also a kit produced for obd2 3.0L cars ('95, '96) but there was never a kit made for the 3.2L nsx's.

Thanks for the heads up. I sold my red '91 about 6 months ago. I just started to looking to buy a new nsx. I can't make up my mind whether i want a 1997-2001 , or a 2002. I do know i am getting a supercharger though, And i guess it's going to be a CTSC. Thanks again for the help i haven't posted since i sold car.

Back