• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Guess what I just got!! :)

Thank you everyone! I am so happy that I am finally part of the club. You guys are the best!

Next step is to sell my civic. I think I already have a buyer, so it wont be long.

I love the NSX more now than ever. It is incredible. It was great for my 3 hour drive home, and it is great around town. The lack of power steering is not really that noticeable. The sound the car makes is amazing, and it is surprisingly quiet for a long trip.

I look forward to many more years of joy from my dream machine!

------------------
1993 White NSX, 70K miles and running STRONG!

Congratulations!!!

Your perseverance is inspiring to the rest of us still waiting to live the dream
smile.gif

Wooooot, congratulations.

------------------
1994 Red/Black NSX #418
Forums Nazi Groupie

Congrats!

That is one sweet looking ride, and nice color choice if you don't mind me saying so!
wink.gif
If you find time between runs to the grocery, video store, to get gas, etc... be sure to post and sleep from time to time too!

Markbert

Congratulations! You've been around here so long that I just assumed you already owned one. So now that you finally get to enjoy the NSXperience, what do you think (as if I didn't already know)?

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

Very Nice.

White is my all timer favorite, especially with the white roof!!!!!

Best of Luck

LarryB

Originally posted by NoClgDeg:
Isn't that the one from ebay with the short gears and 4.55?

It was on ebay at one time, but it does not have short gears
frown.gif
Maybe one day...

Holy Schmoley, that is one hellava car!
Oh and that White NSX next to it ain't too shabby either!
biggrin.gif
Looks like the roof had a (somewhat mismatched) paint job. But heck it's still a beau to look at (I'm referring to the NSX this time, not the Blue Civic, mind you).
tongue.gif

Never actually thought a clean White NSX would look this nice! I've seen a white 92 that was in the Acura shop locally, and that *thing* was a total joke! The guy abused it to death and now he tries to sell it but no one bothers. I reserved no sympathys for this idiot. Ok I'm tired, too much ranting, time to go count sheeps...

Anyway, congrats to your purchase and GR8 pics BTW
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Zanardi 50 (edited 28 June 2002).]

Netviper,

Congratulations on your new car. It looks great. I am still looking for my own so that I might be able to post up a thread like this.
smile.gif

Happy motoring mate!

Thanks everyone!

I really love this car! It is more than I ever imagined. I wish there was someplace close I could really open in up!

In my first two weeks, I have already expereinced all kinds of stuff that you all talk about every day. The other day I got my first stalker who followed me into the parking lot and wanted to know all about the NSX
smile.gif
I am so proud.

I, like many of you, saved for a long time to get this car. Because of that hard work, it is THAT much more rewarding to drive her every day I wake up.

I really love the white top on her. I was initially skeptical about it, but I love the matching colors. It is a perfect match, even if the paint looks off in photos.

To all of you that are still craving to get a NSX, keep saving and be patient. A really good deal is hard to find, but when it comes along, be ready to jump on it.

------------------
1993 White NSX, 70K miles and running STRONG!

Back