• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello from Oklahoma

Hi Prime!

I finally signed up for an account late last night, so I thought I'd introduce myself and start becoming less of a stranger. I've been browsing the forums for years. The only other "nice" cars I've owned are a 350z and s2000. The s2k was hands down the most fun I've ever had in a car (9,000 rpm :tongue:).

I'm actively looking for my first nsx! I've dreamed of owning one for 13+ years, no joke. The first time I ever saw an nsx was in person at a Walmart / Hollywood Video parking lot. There were two parked next to each other way out in the back of the lot. I had no idea what they were. I didn't even know what the Acura symbol on their hood was, but I knew I wanted one. A few years later I turned into a Honda fanboy and finally made the connection.

The power of dreams.

-Matt

Hi Matt

My loss is your gain? I just listed my 93 red NSX for sale on NSX for Sale forum. Call me on number in that post if you'd like more info.

Rich

Good luck wit.

Welcome to prime....

Check out the wiki and NSX's for sale here on prime... looks like you have a lead on a 93 above.

Keep us updated on your hunt!

PS. 93's are nice in that they hae both driver & passenger side air bags and the cup holder. The 97's on up have the 3.2L and 6 spd. I love my 91, but at times it might be nice to have the additional safety feature of a passenger airbag.

Hi Matt, I too am in OK and have been an NSX enthusiast since the initial press announcement that the NSX was soon to be released back in the late 1980's. I can tell you that you will have to look outside of OK to find one. Very few actually show up in this state for sale. Be sure to get a pre-purchase inspection and don't be afraid to walk away if the car you are looking at isn't what you planned on getting into. If you don't mind a project that needs some restoration, you can certainly save some cash up front. We love pictures here if you find a car and the folks here are very helpful and highly respectful.

Welcome to prime and good luck with your search.

Welcome to Prime and way to hold onto the dream.... you will have one soon enough, do your research, know what to look for... use the search forums and ask plenty of questions.

I've been a member of many car forums before and none have given me as much information as Prime.

How long (realistically) might I be waiting around for a midnight pearl to show up? Looks like only 33 MT cars exist w/ black interior (according to http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Production_Numbers). It's my top color choice but I'm starting to grow fond of the early hardtop cars.

Saw an early model NSX (red w/ black top) in MWC this afternoon. Looked like it had Enkei RPF1s on it.

Back