• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Holy F*&*king Sh** What a day

I think that someone local to this kid should find him and either (a) wring his neck or (b) put a wheel boot on his NSX until he's mature enough to be a true NSX owner.

Okay, maybe both (a) and (b).

I think that someone local to this kid should find him and either (a) wring his neck or (b) put a wheel boot on his NSX until he's mature enough to be a true NSX owner.

Okay, maybe both (a) and (b).

^+1 - great idea! The boot comes off when he pays Eddie! The neck wringing is free! :biggrin:

Do we even know if he actually did put those tires on the car??..........this reminds me a guy in my class somehow got the wealthy TA to sponsor all his books for that quarter, and he sold most of the books at 1/4 of the value for a road trip to Seattle with two chicks.

"Bradofflorida" and "heyskippy" are in the area per this thread (what part of the Tampa area "butts" is in really determines if close enough to be convenient). I'll be in the area within the next couple months, but not willing to do A, B, or any other stupid illegal/macho thing people of a sane or mature mind (what people on this thread are claiming they and not "butts" have) would never consider.

Not reasonable to tell this guy to grow up...while displaying otherwise yourself.

Last edited:
"Bradofflorida" and "heyskippy" are in the area per this thread (what part of the Tampa area "butts" is in really determines if close enough to be convenient). I'll be in the area within the next couple months, but not willing to do A, B, or any other stupid illegal/macho thing people of a sane or mature mind (what people on this thread are claiming they and not "butts" have) would never consider.

Not reasonable to tell this guy to grow up...while displaying otherwise yourself.

Latske,

You don't suppose there might be a little tongue in cheek going on here would you??? That's what it is in my opinion. I doubt very seriously if anyone on this site, in their right mind that is, would boot his car or especially "wring" his neck. I know I wouldn't - however you have made a point and it's I'm sure well taken. Just think that people here are letting off a little steam. I'd take it as such and as for explaining you are in the area - what would you be inclined to do? MMMmmmm? Just curios.

I think that things will take a while - let's hope the "boy" gets it! Then perhaps he might, just might, grow up enough to do the right thing. How's that for an answer - more to your liking I hope.

Do we even know if he actually did put those tires on the car??..........this reminds me a guy in my class somehow got the wealthy TA to sponsor all his books for that quarter, and he sold most of the books at 1/4 of the value for a road trip to Seattle with two chicks.

Hey that guy did pretty well - 2 chicks for books - mmmm good trade!:biggrin:

Like a guy I knew in highschool that was too smart for his own good but was a rebel - when asked by the principal how he managed to fail every class but one with a "D", he said "I must have worked to hard in one subject". That was a guy named Bruce Hampton that made a few albums, appeared on Sat. Nite Live and does voice overs for a cartoon character on TV. Has fought success very hard all his life only to be over come by it. Then went on to have a role in the movie Sling Blade ....ever heard of Billy Bob Thornton - of course you have and one of his pals is ....you guessed it - Bruce Hampton - I went to high school with him. Very crazy, funny character. There is a place for everyone I suppose and maybe just maybe this guy "Butts" will find his way! True story by the way about Bruce.

I agree with Tim that no one here will actually want to harm the kid. However, he's doing a pretty good job of alienating himself with this community. If he keeps lying and not coming through with his promises, he'll end up in the same camp as Tamoske.

RJPKRP, have fun wasting another hour and a half with this one. :biggrin:

Latske,

You don't suppose there might be a little tongue in cheek going on here would you??? That's what it is in my opinion. I doubt very seriously if anyone on this site, in their right mind that is, would boot his car or especially "wring" his neck. I know I wouldn't - however you have made a point and it's I'm sure well taken. Just think that people here are letting off a little steam. I'd take it as such and as for explaining you are in the area - what would you be inclined to do? MMMmmmm? Just curios.

I think that things will take a while - let's hope the "boy" gets it! Then perhaps he might, just might, grow up enough to do the right thing. How's that for an answer - more to your liking I hope.

I actually know someone here who had to go "the Soprano" route to get there money and he was one of the few that actually did get his money back. I am not suggesting this is the right thing to do but he did get his money back.

I have been busy finishing my degree the past few weeks and have not had too much time to work or sell some of my vehicles. I told eddie I would send him more than what he asked because of the delay. I would not stiff anyone on prime. Sorry guys

You guys are way too hard on the kid. It is obvious from the above post that is far busier than any of us can imagine. His nose is permanently buried in school books. I am sure we all remember our school days. No way could we have found enough time to run to the post office. I am amazed he had the time to accept the tires when they arrived. :wink:

Justin Butts is probably hidding out with Osama Bin Laden. No postal service, perhaps that's why Eddie have'nt seen the check.

You guys are way too hard on the kid. It is obvious from the above post that is far busier than any of us can imagine. His nose is permanently buried in school books. I am sure we all remember our school days. No way could we have found enough time to run to the post office. I am amazed he had the time to accept the tires when they arrived. :wink:

Aaron, you just don't get it, this kid is a saint and he should be honored and revered. Those that have donated tires and money and time to him, need to send more to him and maybe then he'll acknowledge the contributions. His father (RIP) must be very proud of him, he's a shining example of what the youth of this country should/could be. Now lighten up and go take your Viper for a drive!!!!

This is a quote from his Myspace page.

"To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved."
-George McDonald

Hahahahahahaha:biggrin:

Update I spoke to Justin by text.....he states he has been busy with school and had personal issues and he apologized for the delay....and that he has most of the money saved up....I am being patient....I just told him that I would like periodic updates and a targeted date, not a text once in a while with an indefinite time period.

Thanks for your guys and gals concerns......

and Happy Holidays everyone....hope everyone got their shopping done.

Update I spoke to Justin by text.....he states he has been busy with school and had personal issues and he apologized for the delay....and that he has most of the money saved up....I am being patient....I just told him that I would like periodic updates and a targeted date, not a text once in a while with an indefinite time period.

Thanks for your guys and gals concerns......

and Happy Holidays everyone....hope everyone got their shopping done.

Eddie, why don't you ask him to send the money he does have and set up a payment plan for the remaining funds? I thought he graduated?:confused:

Eddie, why don't you ask him to send the money he does have and set up a payment plan for the remaining funds? I thought he graduated?:confused:

+1 Have him send you something now. He is 100% jerking you around. Who takes 2 months to scrape up money for used tires? The answer is a kid that enjoys taking advantage of you. Get what you can now as the whole amount may never materialize.

+1 Have him send you something now. He is 100% jerking you around. Who takes 2 months to scrape up money for used tires? The answer is a kid that enjoys taking advantage of you. Get what you can now as the whole amount may never materialize.

Thanks for the advice guys, he states he is going to call me monday and we're gonna discuss....either whats his realistic timeframe and how much he has saved up. So we'll see....when I was in school, I was working part time and going full time school or full time work and going to school part time.

Either way, if I know I owed somebody for doing me a favor....I would do whatever it takes as in getting a job to fulfill my obligation to that person.
I would not want that hanging over my head....

So I will wait til Monday as he stated that he will call me and we will talk.....

Thanks for all the support guys....

BTW this is not the first person on NSXPrime to take advantage of my kindness.....a while ago a purple NSX at Autowave in huntington beach requested to borrow an oem intake, so I dropped it off and the guy never returned it as promised....I remember he was from the Bay Area....he asked for my address I gave it to him and my oem intake never came back......

Its very hard to offer help to fellow NSXers when they burn you.....unless you really to get know them.....I would have to say 90% of the guys and gals here are awesome, but that 10% makes you pissed sometime.

Back