• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda/Acura RACING Battery SMALLEST/LIGHTEST available!!! - $75

JGS

Registered Member
SOLD

This is the SMALLEST and LIGHTEST available battery for Hondas/Acuras! If you're into speed you want this battery, it's more than HALF THE WEIGHT of a conventional battery!!! In excellent condition, like new!

Stinger’s POWER Series batteries are valve regulated, sealed lead acid battery utilizes dry cell technology with an absorbed glass mat for performance that comes is far ahead of other batteries!

SPECS:
MODEL: Stinger Power Series SPV35
CCA: 438 Cold Cranking Amps
WEIGHT: ONLY 27.56 lbs
SIZE: 7 3/4" H x 8 1/4" W x 5" D
NOTE: battery used only one year in my NSX and in excellent condition; email me for pics!
PICS: Try this link: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/pts/256307309.html

PRICE: $250 NEW; Will take only $75!!!
NOTE: I've been getting lots of out of area inquiries. If I have to ship the battery you pick up the shipping +$25 for handling/packaging.
CONTACT INFO: [email protected] or call Jeff: 619-248-9111

Stinger was the first to bring you the Dry Cell Battery for Car Audio! And we have continued to have the most powerful, compact and reliable car audio batteries available, anywhere! Utilizing the latest in advanced battery technology, the Power Series was created with the car audio enthusiast in mind. Offering staggering high current capability, superior fast recharge rate, and true deep cycle operation, this "Dry Cell" battery allows complete discharge with no negative effects. Stinger’s "Power Series is a totally sealed, corrosion free, zero maintenance design that allows custom installation inside the vehicle or engine compartment. The versatility of the "Power" allows it to be used as a secondary deep cycle battery or primary engine start power source. The technical superiority of Stinger’s "Power" leaves inferior and outdated designs behind!

General POWER Series Specifications:
Temperature Range: -15 to +50 C
Typical Cycle Life: 350 cycles @ 100% depth of discharge (10.5v)
Maximum Charging Voltage: 15 Volts (Cyclic Use) 13.8 Volts (Standby Use)

Last edited:
Back