• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston Caravan Group to the NSX CRAZE Halloween II Run

For the Houston and Louisana Folks ( Greg Z and Leslie ) :smile:

Anybody down for a caravan like we done the past two times?

Im sure most will have to work friday but i was thinking meet at Garden Ridge Pottery in Katy, ( Feeder of I10 near Fry rd., ) and we'll try to leave out between 4 and 5pm? Who would like to join me?

1. Jeff :biggrin:

I get off at 5:00pm, but if you guys can push it until 5:30ish, I will join you guys. I've been taking too many half days lately with my house issues, that I feel bad leaving the office early on Friday. :redface:

I get off at 5:00pm, but if you guys can push it until 5:30ish, I will join you guys. I've been taking too many half days lately with my house issues, that I feel bad leaving the office early on Friday. :redface:

I would like to leave early but I don't see why we couldn't wait.... Of course we can Z!! I don't wanna leave anybody behind :redface:

1. Jeff
2. Matt
3. Scott
4. Zishaun ( i think... )
5. Rahim 96cxt
6.Greg MF'n Z

Last edited:
1. Jeff
2. Matt
3. Scott
4. Zishaun
5. Rahim 96cxt
6.Greg MF'n Z
7.Nsxr097

I like what im seeing so far! :biggrin:

I hope everyone makes it to the meeting place safely and i'll be looking forward to the drive to austin!!! I posted in the nsx craze thread about hotel accommodations if u need it if not i'll see u guys at 5:00 ish.

Last edited:
1. Jeff
2. Matt
3. Scott
4. Zishaun
5. Rahim 96cxt
6.Greg MF'n Z
7.Nsxr097
8. Fastrunner
9. bsudiro (Gus )
10. Mr. GT R

Might not be able to meet you guys up for the caravan. I will try, but if not, I'll cruise up there solo. :cool: :redface:

Back