• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston Caravan ( Jeff Baker Style! )to the NSX Craze 2009 Spring Event in Austin!!

Well u know the routine, :cool: we meet up at the Garden Ridge Pottery in Katy off of I10 in between Barker Cypress and Fry Road going west bound, and roll out to Austin to meet the group! Scott, Greg Z and Leslie im sure y'all are game! :wink: Who else is intrested in rollin out with us.:smile:

Date - May 8th, 2009

Where to meet - Garden Ridge Pottery
19411 Atrium Pl, Houston, TX‎ - (281) 578-2334‎

Time to meet - 4:45 p.m. :smile:

Time to leave to Austin - 5:00 p.m. :biggrin:

Whose game?

1.) Jeff Baker JBNSX719

Last edited:
Serious? Who are u? U obviously know me from my Civic SI, so speak up!!

Im waiting...:rolleyes:

Dude, I already did...haha

This is James Kim, Brad Boyd's friend. I used to have that little white EG hatch.

:wink:

NOW COME OUT TO ONE OF OUR MEETS AND I'LL INVITE BRADLEY! Why don't y'all keep in touch?

Dude, I already did...haha

This is James Kim, Brad Boyd's friend. I used to have that little white EG hatch.

:wink:

NOW COME OUT TO ONE OF OUR MEETS AND I'LL INVITE BRADLEY! Why don't y'all keep in touch?

No idea who u are but its cool, i don't even remember a Brad Boyd :confused:

we had a meet today. the nsx craze will be rescheduled for may 15-17th. sexy mexy forgot about mothers day!! he should be posting details soon. Just thought ya'll should get the info asap!!!

Well it sucks im not gonna make this since i'll be in the bahamas so everyone have fun and cancel this thread!

Well it sucks im not gonna make this since i'll be in the bahamas so everyone have fun and cancel this thread!

Sucks you won't be there. Seems that no matter what weekend I do it, someone can't make it. The Bahamas can wait!!

The rest of the crew can still do the caravan in honor of our missing hereo, Jeff Baker!

Jeff is the houston caravan still on???

Aww sorry man :frown: i will be in college station for my buddy's graduation so im gonna bail from college station then head straight to Austin from there! They need to delete this thread! :redface:

No need to delete.

I'm sure we can still caravan up there on Friday.

1. Matt

Im glad the caravan is working out!!!! :biggrin: Sorry i can't make the drive with y'all since i will be in college station for a graduation but i will see u later in the evening! :wink:

They need to delete this thread! :redface:

Kinda bigheaded huh? LOL If Jeff aint going, no-one else gets to caravan:biggrin: LOL J/K

I'm in as always. Just don't leave without me, remember, I'm driving 4.5 hrs just to get to the starting point of the caravan!!!

1. Matt
2. Scott (TXvsLV)
3. Fastrunner
4. Greg MFn Z and Leslie

Last edited:
2. Scott (TXvsLV)
3. Fastrunner
4. Greg MFn Z and Leslie

Just posting to remind you guys not to wait for me since I won't be going. I did post in the other main thread.
Sorry

Well, it's just me and Scott now departing from Houston. I will be running late, so Scott was thinking maybe we will leave early Saturday morning. Greg/Lez, what are your thoughts?

Back