• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston Craze 2012 Caravan

hey i'll drive over from bellaire after lunch to have a cup of coffee with you all but don't think i'm going to be heading over to austin. I have a 93 running lovefab turbo. Look forward to meeting whoever is actually on time.

hey i'll drive over from bellaire after lunch to have a cup of coffee with you all but don't think i'm going to be heading over to austin. I have a 93 running lovefab turbo. Look forward to meeting whoever is actually on time.

Would you like to meet me (Caroline-NSX) and (Adrenaline NSX) up and roll out to the caravan meet?? We both stay by The Fountain area and planning on heading out 1:00pm-1:30pm.Let me Know:wink:.

I won't be making the caravan today. I need to do something in town tonight.

I'll see you guys tomorrow morning in Austin

It was so awesome to be able hanging out with your guys for the past 3 days! I had a blasts spending time and driving around with you all sexy rides. So lucky have all you brothers here in Houston, can't wait for our next GTG! May be next one is a House warming party GTG!:tongue:

Back