• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many Female Owners are here?

Ive been on prime here for a few months and have seen little responses from females. Are they silent members or non existant? Is Prime a big Sausage Fest?

- J

There are 3 women owners that I know of, and most of them don't post too often. Why do you care? This site if for learning/sharing experiences with the NSX, not picking up chicks. Maybe try your luck on match.com or something.

Actually...

Im not trying to pick anyone up here. I came from a S2000 website where there were many active female owners. Just wanted to gauge if the majority of owners / members were male.

Is Prime a big Sausage Fest?

Yes.
weinermobile.gif

There's a female owner in Potomac, MD that I see driving a white auto from time to time. At some point, in 2004 or 5, the NSX was the most "male" production car on the planet as 100% of the new ones sold was sold to a male. That said, there were only a handful sold.

Quick side note -
One of the hottest girls I saw was a lawyer at Mosport who towed her F355 Stradale to the track, turned some fast laps, damaged a rim, changed it and went back out.

Needless to say, all the boys were looking at the blonde beauty all day, but weren't talking to her. Then, when she purged her own break lines, she got a few marriage proposals.

Back on track - Haven't seen many laddies driving an NSX. I know one of my neighbour's wife drives his from time to time.

Maybe there are no women here because they finally realized that they need to concentrate on their domestic duties rather than dabble in a man's hobby.

Well, my girl drives mine around alot here in NYC and currently she's looking to find a white one for sale. Once she finds one she'll go into the rare breed.

I saw a REALLY cute chick driving a Viper GTS near me a few years ago.
Not something you see everyday...

Hotness! Theres is something sexy about a woman driving a manual sports car....something even more sexy about a woman on a sport bike, holy hotness batman:tongue:

Maybe there are no women here because they finally realized that they need to concentrate on their domestic duties rather than dabble in a man's hobby.

Are you looking to improve upon your "infractions" record? :biggrin:

Back