• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many Female Owners are here?

Perhaps stupid comments like yours have driven many of us away from Prime.

Perhaps...

Spoken by the owner of one of the nicest early NSXs on the planet...

attachment.php

Awesome Car, Wish I could afford it...:frown: Did you sell it already??? Maybe I should refi my house.

The love of cars is not based on gender and yes some males and females can be biased but that's what makes this site and this country so great!!!

TucAZNSX has a point but many more of us males are not like that and we just enjoy our toys with all genders.

My wife obviously owns my cars as well but she is the best type of wife enthusiast: She loves to ride shotgun and allows me my space to enjoy my cars hence I enjoy her activities and even shopping :)

See you on the road, topless I hope :)

The love of cars is not based on gender and yes some males and females can be biased but that's what makes this site and this country so great!!!

TucAZNSX has a point but many more of us males are not like that and we just enjoy our toys with all genders.

My wife obviously owns my cars as well but she is the best type of wife enthusiast: She loves to ride shotgun and allows me my space to enjoy my cars hence I enjoy her activities and even shopping :)

See you on the road, topless I hope :)

Well the "topless" comment will continue to sink us into the pig department ,but ....nice collection of cars you got there:cool:

Thanks Tom for pointing it out and having Lud force me to change my avatar.

There was no nudity in the picture and I thought it was a great picture (from a cameraman's perspective)

Never mind
Just saw the ruless:
10. AVATARS: No animated avatars. Also, many people use this site from work, so no "scantily clad babes" or similar avatar images that might get someone in trouble at work. (Avatars are the little images many users have beside their name when they post a message).

I'm not a forum policeman but if this was the case, there should be a crackdown on other people's avatar.

Last edited:
I agree 100%. Give the FD and MKIV stuff a rest Batmans, if you can. It's so tired and nobody here cares.
I think "nobody" is a little harsh. Surely there are as many people on Prime who care about Batman's FD as there are women on Prime. :tongue:

(No, I'm not saying the two groups are correlated.)

Perhaps...

Spoken by the owner of one of the nicest early NSXs on the planet...

attachment.php

Awesome Car, Wish I could afford it...:frown: Did you sell it already??? Maybe I should refi my house.

The car is still for sale. It is going to be really hard for me when it does sell, but it is simply the time for it right now with my new house, etc.

Sorry. I'm relaxed. And I didn't say you specifically on the S2Ki negative comments, just that I've noticed them.

But I do think his comment at the end was to lighten the post up a bit, not advance it all the way to silliness. Probably just another instance of misunderstood forum-speak.

Again, sorry. :smile:

I wasn't trying to jump on him. I just didn't appreciate the silly comment at the end of his post. I suppose it is a generation gap thing.

BTW, I have never posted negative comments about the S2ki forums...Relax

The car is still for sale. It is going to be really hard for me when it does sell, but it is simply the time for it right now with my new house, etc.

:(

Sad to read this! Yours was the meanest, loudest NSX as NSXPO'05... awesome ride.

Anyway, let's keep the sexist comments coming to keep this thread alive... MiamiMermaid hasn't seen this yet to RIP YOU ALL A NEW *$$ :D

I'm still waiting for Paris:eek: :tongue:

This is straight up hilarious!

Yeah, the original question said "how many female owners are here". So I'll say none I don't own any females. :biggrin:

Last edited:
This old thread asked the question I've wondered about since getting my '05 NSX in March 2009.

Have to say your the only female I've heard of to have NSX and S2K:eek:

This Guy named Eli at Ferman Acura tampa, said he knows a chick with one I dont know what color but he hangs out with her sometimes,he has a Supra, I wanna say its Red or white,, I forget,, I bet Chicks that own them must be Super Hot,,, LOL

This old thread asked the question I've wondered about since getting my '05 NSX in March 2009.

Huh....

Kyras is that your favorite NSX color? LBBP?

Hey guys and gals,

I just read thru this entire thread - I was lol at many of these comments. You gotta laugh - some were just too funny.

I wish there were more women that enjoyed sports cars in general - no matter what manufacturer. Personally one of the draw backs to the NSX for anyone is getting in and out. I mean my wife - who cannot drive a manual tranny- hates getting in and out but likes the car a lot once she's in - great visibility and very comfy seats and solid.

Most of our cars are manual - that may have a little to do with it and they are not the most utilitarian of autos and therefore you'd have to find a woman that has more than one car if she's single I would think. So there are issues about owning an NSX that have to be overcome by anyone.

I'm glad that there are women who find the NSX appealing and fun and have more than one car and enjoy sports cars in general. It's a great world isn't it - something for everyone. We should all be aware and be happy there are women on Prime. We really have a great family and all should feel welcome. Please continue to post as often as you can - we all love reading all these threads and posts. I sure do.

Back