• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many Female Owners are here?

There are 3 women owners that I know of, and most of them don't post too often. Why do you care? This site if for learning/sharing experiences with the NSX, not picking up chicks. Maybe try your luck on match.com or something.

Too many posts like this on NSXPrime. Coming from the S2Ki forums as well, I read all too often on here about how "immature" it is over there. The people I have talked to and formed lasting relationships with on that site (I still go to S2Ki meets and have yet to go to an NSX meet after over a year of ownership) wouldn't knee-jerk respond like this.

It was just a question. If you're not interested in the glorious combination of women and cars, so be it. But no reason to jump on somebody for an innocent post.

If you think about it, most car forums are not "female-friendly". And if a female does show up, there is so much leg humping that most will get scared off.

There are so many topics in subforums like "Off Topic" where it will have an NWS tag. We all know when it says NWS, it's mostly pictures of women.

But back to the topic at hand, everyone knows that the NSX attracts more 14 year old boys and not females :wink:

Now I realize *WHY* there are hardly any women here. You guys drove them all away with this kind of behavior.

Ur joking right?

Cuz I am.

Women are smarter then men when it comes to cars.

They rather spend $$$ on something that is more practical and can haul around the summation of time+food+water+DNA material.

besides, women make less $$$ to men on the average.

We have a female owner in our NSX group. She loves her NSX! I think it's nice for diversity to have female owners. Everyone has something to add. She posts on prime and you wouldn't know it was a woman. Heck I didn't know till someone told me.

Ur joking right?

Cuz I am.

They rather spend $$$ on something that is more practical and can haul around the summation of time+food+water+DNA material.

Yes man, of course I was joking. I find this thread hilarious.

We have a female owner in our NSX group. She loves her NSX! I think it's nice for diversity to have female owners. Everyone has something to add. She posts on prime and you wouldn't know it was a woman. Heck I didn't know till someone told me.

I thought you were talking about mermi until you said "you wouldn't know she is a woman". Mermi is definitely a woman. With a Tubi too!

Quick side note -
One of the hottest girls I saw was a lawyer at Mosport who towed her F355 Stradale to the track, turned some fast laps, damaged a rim, changed it and went back out.

Trackmasters right? American right? I know who youre talking about. And she's got a challenge car.

I thought you were talking about mermi until you said "you wouldn't know she is a woman". Mermi is definitely a woman. With a Tubi too!

I didn't know until someone told me. I thought the call sign was some guy referring to his daughter ( you know like "Anytime" does ). Besides I already have my own female NSX owner to contend with. The wife keeps telling me it's her car. She pitched a hissy when I put on the NSX-R hood. I normally have to hide any mods I do from her. Just temporarily till she gets another Corvette Convertible:biggrin:

Oh and for the record she wanted a silverstone NSX. I guess it's a girl thing..LOL

Last edited:
Really??

All of the women I've given a ride to in my car hate it. Then again, my car is pretty stiff and there was a lot of bouncing going around :biggrin:

Oh,

I know what ur talking about.

I too have a car that women hate.......... my FD with massive HP, TQ, stiff suspension, full exhaust that smells and sounds like a jet......

That's what I was waiting on:biggrin: True creature of habit. This guy would talk about his RX7 during a prostate exam..LOL

Dude are short??? I never seen such a level of compensation...LOL he's like those guys that are always trying to tell other people how "big" they are...LOL

I know you'll flame the hell out of me for this Bats...but damn man give it a break...LOL

I agree 100%. Give the FD and MKIV stuff a rest Batmans, if you can. It's so tired and nobody here cares.

I have many Lady friends in Japan driving Skyline to NSX-R and some of them track their car on the weekend.
Top Secret Japan Intergra (DC5R)Series drivers are 2 ladies.

Many big bike riders are ladies.

T-R

Ur joking right?

Cuz I am.

Yes they would rather buy something that can haul around their bling!

I've met only one lady who had a black Acura NSX (in Europe). Car was a original import, imported into Europe back in 1991. From what I heard, she switched to a 350Z later on.

Apart from than I never met another female NSX owner.

But there just might be many smart women that own a husband or friend who own a NSX and are very willing to act as their driver too :biggrin: :biggrin:

I just realized that there is a woman here in Houston who I saw driving an 02+ LBB. I saw her on the freeway. I'm sure she's not on this forum.

Well, my girl drives mine around alot here in NYC and currently she's looking to find a white one for sale. Once she finds one she'll go into the rare breed.

Your girl is a rare breed already, and we like when the 2 of you join us, it'll really be super when she has her own NSX!!!!

Nice avatar Matt.

image.php

I like the old one better.

Last edited:
Too many posts like this on NSXPrime. Coming from the S2Ki forums as well, I read all too often on here about how "immature" it is over there. The people I have talked to and formed lasting relationships with on that site (I still go to S2Ki meets and have yet to go to an NSX meet after over a year of ownership) wouldn't knee-jerk respond like this.

It was just a question. If you're not interested in the glorious combination of women and cars, so be it. But no reason to jump on somebody for an innocent post.

I wasn't trying to jump on him. I just didn't appreciate the silly comment at the end of his post. I suppose it is a generation gap thing.

BTW, I have never posted negative comments about the S2ki forums...Relax

Back