• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I Am Finally One Of The Lucky NSX Owners

Congratulations. So you bought this car huh. Nice buy. We need to all plan another get together soon for those new owners and those that couldn't make it out last time.

Thanks Chris, and thank you also for your suggestions pre-purchase. Yes, let's try and get together soon. It's not an "NSX" meeting, but there's a lineup with some of the nicer cars this Sunday/ Here's the details... and no, it's not a bunch of teenagers with fart sounding cars. Mostly BMW's, a couple of Porsches, GTR's and a couple of new Genesis

"Around the Island Cruise 2012 (Sunday July 29):

You guys know the drill. Meet up at NEX parking lot 10 AM. Roll out will be soon after so please come earlier or be on time. Don't call me at 10 and say you're on your way from Kaimuki because no. Head to the next meet point. People in the west side of the island can meet up at Costco Waipio around 10:30 and wait for the rest of the crew to get there.

After regrouping at Waipio we will head straight to North Shore and have lunch at Fumi's Shrimp Truck in Kahuku for about an hour or so. After lunch we will head south and stop at Chinaman's Hat. Continue south to enjoy the east coast view and make another stop at Hawaii Boat Harbor to take some pics. Final stop will be at Ala Moana Mall 2nd floor parking lot by Sears. "

I'm generally not loving this increasing trend you see on the streets of just about any car going with the darker rims, particularly the matte black finish. But with the black top, spoiler, side mirrors, front lip and yes, even the clever smoky black look on the front turn signals, these black rims rock on this white beauty. Congrats!

Thanks. THey're actually a dark purple. I plan on getting some more pics this weekend at a car meetup and posting them. In the meantime, here's some pics to show the car outside.

Oh and yes, it does stay covered when not being enjoyed :).

nsx-1.jpg

nsx-2.jpg

nsx-3.jpg

nsx-4.jpg

nsx-5.jpg

nsx-6.jpg

rims1.jpg

Congrats, i just bought my NSX as well. I'm also an M3 owner, i had a Laguna Seca Blue E46 M3 (that was stolen) and i currently have an e90 M3 sedan that i bought new and will keep for a very long time, its my daily driver.

Enjoy your NSX!!!

I don't like the center section of the rear apron black. I think the way it comes from the factory, floating, is better. I'd change it back. Other than that... it looks great. I'm sorry but the M3 looks like a fat girl next to it.

I don't like the center section of the rear apron black. I think the way it comes from the factory, floating, is better. I'd change it back. Other than that... it looks great. I'm sorry but the M3 looks like a fat girl next to it.

LOL. You're absolutely right about the M3 looking like a fat chic next to the NSX. When I look at them together, I think DAAAMMN my M3 has a fatass. But, hey, fat girls need love too, right? :). Besides, that m3 is running over 500rwhp now, so it has its perks.

Congratulations on a very nice car.

As to the intake sound of a NA NSX, I enjoyed mine for a while. But now I have a different intake sound and the exhaust is much nicer to listen to than the intake:biggrin:

Back